Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thx for caring.

But take note that for every person here wanting you to decrease the number or unnecessery renders, there is another (like me) who doesnt mind them at all.
In fact I love the earlier builds and how there were 20 renders for Sophia to put on her trousers. One leg, second leg, turnign arround to speak, buttoning up.

Sure I dont want every single thing in every single day to be made this way - but it NOT a bad thing - just a costly thing sure.

So keep it in mind - a LOT of people liked that, even as it ment getting updates slower.
There should ofc be a middle ground - but I'd say scenes in current update were allready cut down enough.

Actualy It would be intreresting thing to check - making a poll on patreon among your patrons.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thx for caring.

But take note that for every person here wanting you to decrease the number or unnecessery renders, there is another (like me) who doesnt mind them at all.
In fact I love the earlier builds and how there were 20 renders for Sophia to put on her trousers. One leg, second leg, turnign arround to speak, buttoning up.

Sure I dont want every single thing in every single day to be made this way - but it NOT a bad thing - just a costly thing sure.

So keep it in mind - a LOT of people liked that, even as it ment getting updates slower.
There should ofc be a middle ground - but I'd say scenes in current update were allready cut down enough.

Actualy It would be intreresting thing to check - making a poll on patreon among your patrons.
I totally feel you on this, and everyone likes seeing those extra renders. It's a matter of time vs quality though. I don't think seeing 15 renders of her brushing her teeth for example will add to the story, and that can be done in 1 or maybe 2.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You're writing really much here and I respect your opinion. But one thing I'd really like to clarify: the milking and once again the "why does these updates take so long and why others are bringing them out faster" thing.
I already explained it here but it seems you didn't notice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote it on Patreon, I'm writing it here: you do not have to explain yourself; you're doing a fantastic job creating a great game of exceptional quality and attention for details. The choice of the pace and scenario is yours. Haters gonna hate, that's life. Just keep up - way to go!

Oct 29, 2016
I initially downloaded this a couple of months back , baring in mind the ultra slow proccess and the lack of hardcore scenes. I had no problem , to my surpise , with it.

But.

There is a pretty big BUT here,

After this update , 0.04 , which took almost forever i am very dissapointed. The progress was ultra poor , ofcourse not any erotic scenes , not even a glance. Too much game time spend in the yoga scenes , the tramps and other non significant characters. This was not an update guys. No , we have seen " short updates" in F95 before , we ve seen people complaining about " short updates" BUT THIS was a joke.

This update was a joke , especially after so many weeks.

I am out.

dafifer

Dec 31, 2017
I've really enjoyed the pacing of this game so far, but I'm not as far along as some of the commenters yet. Sounds like a big investment that I should try again in 6 months to a year, when there's some fruition on some of the paths...

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I have no problem with the pacing. Some of the scenes are still damn sexy even without "going all the way."

The biggest shock is that I had no clue suburban housewives changed clothes that many times a day. She gets dressed to go get dressed. Its insane.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gwokgwok5000

Jul 1, 2017
have not bothered to say that the update is short or does not bring anything or there are too many new characters is normal because it only does to continue with donations in patreon before leaving ... and if not to show a version that if it is a game instead of a comic and with something more than garbage. sorry for my English.. and not banning for telling the truth
huh?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
There's a small issue with the points system. Points systems are meant to be directly related to the choices one makes.

At the start of the Husband and Wife lingerie role-play scenes (where the boys interrupt), there's no way to prevent getting Good Wife +3. Perhaps there should have been an option to reject doing the role-play (for no Good Wife points), or perhaps to take charge of the role-play (for Filthy points).

3.40 star(s) 492 Votes