VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.200] [Lust & Passion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kpodder

They should stop working on it, it's so horrible. You need to wait 3-4 months on average to see 5-10 minutes worth of content. There has been 0 oral sex, let alone normal sex with any character in the game other than her husband. The story started out to be good and worth the wait, now it is dumb, and no action.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GrimX95

The buildup in this game is amazing, I loved every moment of it. The graphics are very high quality and all the women are beautiful, and there are many choices! The writing really puts you in the mood and is very thoughtful. The pace is "slow" but for me personally it's perfect!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Facttho

This VN is hard to review, it has alot of positives but at the same time alot of negatives.

Lets start with the positive, Sophia character is extremely beautiful and acts very elegant and mature all through VN, and act like a mom so her corruption is hot.

The animations and renders are top notch and the different scenarios are hot.

Negatives, too much focus on non important characters I feel at times and development time is kinda long.

Its still the best milf game, no one comes close to immulate a respectable wife and mother in any game so far on the market
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Alley_Cat

When I rate a game, I rate it based on what it claims to be, against what it actually delivers.

So when a game like this comes along, claiming to be a female protag game based on realism and class, I'll get excited, only to be let down.

Particularly lately with Part 2, the son character (Dylan) has taken center stage, to the detriment of Sophia, who is meant to be the main character.

If this was titled "A son and brother" I'd be giving this game an entirely different rating. But as written on the box, it fails dismally.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Orion84

Pretty good overall, with nothing major to complain about in the game. Every detail is meticulously taken care of, and nothing feels out of place. While the first renders could use some rework, the overall experience is second to none in its genre. Obviously, the developer is taking on more than they can handle, but honestly, every scene is perfectly crafted, and the slow burn is executed really well. It's disappointing that I probably won't be able to see the end of it, considering the developer takes so long to make progress in each update. However, since I am only basing my review on the in-game content, the game still deserves a solid perfect score.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Omniel

Review till v 0.190 of Lesbian Route. (I Don't care for other routes) My ratings are based only on the content not update release speed.

I played only the lesbian route and it was good in my opinion. But there is no doubt it has the potential to be great. But as Dev is trying to fit every route possible in the game I am not sure when the next update with any lesbian content will release. And as I have gone through this thread it seems the Dev takes a long time to release new updates, so that might be a little disappointing.

I liked the slow burn of how the Main character is slowly starting to like girls/women by talking, flirting & having light intimate acts with them. so that was good.

The graphics are great, can't comment much on animations because there are not many action-heavy scenes at least in the lesbian route for now.

There is a lot of text to read. It sets up the plot well and explains how/why MC starts liking women. If reading lots of text is not your thing, avoid this game.

Will wait and see what the next few updates bring. I might change my review based on those.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Dororohot

Well only good thing about this is render .Another is choices i.e you cant avoid content you dont like.The story is prolonged and to much teasing .Theirs many potential partners(LI) and hence it takes so much time to get content you are into .I was in for mom-son duo but it feels it will take decade for this game to complete.Not really worth playing atm .Maybe you could check this once it complete on nexxt decade.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

DarkShadow29

Only one good thing about this game is rendering.
    Story is not that good.. unnecessary prolonged side story including Dylan path. Developer has to understand it's not a series, it's a game. Main story lose its essence no matter how appealing renders can be.
    No sex scene even after 6 years of development . Teasing for long long time is boring ..for first few years I can understand but now that teasing has become boring. No expectations at all story wise.
    And last but not the least. If you don't know how to progress, don't go by people voting. If you have solid story no matter how long is it stick with that. In here, LP has ruined the main path of the story because of voting.
    If in future updates, as per story dylan choice matter than sure..but as of now all I see is past choices doesn't affect present game. No matter what you choose, the game is not connected.
    Started fine, audience hanging around and than the story directly jumped from the tower to lose its audience by including Dylan's path.
    And updates are slow.
    My suggestion would be bring up the update faster on time and Stop creating prolonged side story because of people vote, it can be created after your main story is finished. More characters you involve will lose essence of the story. If you don't have a team to manage than stick with main story...release side story after the game is finished for those whoever are interested. Could have given zero but unfortunately 1 star is the minimum I can go.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Couto25

Review 1:
    When i played this game many years ago, I like the game graphics wise, story building wise this game i feel it was awesome and had alot of potential. I would have given this game 5 star straight away if i have been asked that time.

After 4 years, I have distributed star based on few features: Graphics and audio, screen writing/game plot, erotic scene, user friendly and update frequency.

1) Graphics and audio : When it comes to graphics and audio....maybe there might be better selection of audio but i can understand everyone has different choice of songs so even if they add more or less its on individual choices..and graphics wise i see this game improve over the time so no doubt in that 1 point for that.
    2) User friendly: Yes writing is simple and it's easy to understand the game plot wise on how to play and whatever you wanna do with the MC. 1 point for that
    3) Game plot: Story has been interesting in the beginning no doubt with so many character introduction and relationship build in it had alot of potential. However, with more characters you dont see story progression with every characters in all update like if one update come for dylan, you dont see story progression with patricia, her daughter, neighour, school, nursing home etc..developers made it complex for themselves after creating 3949328 route for MC to such a point where they cannot progress story for all characters involved in the story in one update..they could have introduced slowly after progressing story with main characters around MC but they were fast in introducing all corruption path characters so fast that now they're stuck and it will be hard for them to corrupt sophia on all path. 0.5 star for that i can say....good plot but they put hammer on their leg and made story slow like a turtle speed.
    4) Erotica scene: for that I will say zero..i mean for those who like to see boobs and ass and handjob thats all you get after 5/6 years ....whenever the developer plan to introduce sex i will rate for that..but for me as of now zero.
    5) Update frequency: well i think its so slow and very disappointing in this field ...so whatever points i gave for game plot i am taking it back because of this..Hence - 0.5 for it.....

Overall, good graphics , avg story plot and alot of characters that made the story very slow...and when it comes to frequency of update i can say it's one of the worst game where you will not see update for long time.

As per me the longer you will follow this game...it will manage to disappoint you with time.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Lamphead

This is the biggest waste of text I've ever seen in a game before.

Slow burn corruption. Being my favorite genre of game, surely this game would send fire into my loins.. after all this game is known for it.

And yet.. it doesn't. I invested an evening into playing Part 1 and read thousands of lines.. and learned nothing of value of these characters. Spoilers: All the men are perverts and want to bang MC. All the women are lesbians and want to bang MC too.

Do you want thousands of lines describing and developing maybe 20 slightly men/women with slightly different boilerplate backgrounds who all have the same motive.. fucking MC?

Also. There is no consequences for actions. There is no examination of the human condition. Every road leads to "how can we get to a scene where we have designated pervert X brush on MC's boob/ass, then have a meaningless choice where she confirms either "slut choice or good girl choice", then zoom to the next interaction with pervert Y, repeat?"

Here's the thing that gets me. I like slow burn. I like CG collection games. I like text games. You know what's offensive? When there's more text than a text game, there's more slow burn than a slow burn game, and yet there's less character development and CG than some of the most "CG collector" games out there. TLDR: This game wastes your time.

If you play this game, literally skip all the text and read the brief blurb in the walkthrough describing the scene. In some cases it's actually written better than the game honestly, and it will save you hours of your life.

I have no idea what is going on with the development of this game but Part 2 is 1000x better than Part 1 for some reason.. it's generic but the text is not nearly as indulgent, the graphics are better and things are actually moving forward. It only took over a half decade to get to quality improvement I guess.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

I enjoyed this game quite a lot. It is the definition of a slow burn. There is little to no hardcore sexual content so far. You play as a wife and mother of two, who slowly starts down the path of adultery. But it is slow moving, things don't really start picking up until part 2. Part 1 is all about the setup, moving the dominos into place to start being knocked down in part 2. The story and scenes very much will tease the player and then pull the rug out at the last moment.

With all that being said it loses a star for the fact that you really have to play it using the walkthrough as a guide. Not on every choice, but there are a few that seem benign but have serious ramifications latter on. I have had to go back and make a change and then skip through back to where I was because of it. Like a choice made on day 4 effecting events on day 16. Even if there is a one week time skip during that time. The good news about that is the walkthrough does it's job well and doesn't usually spoil what is to come so long as you don't read too far ahead into it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Snowfoxia

Personally, I only play the lesbian path:love:, but if you want, you can also choose the normal or mixed path.
    I like the game because it shows again a woman who is fed up with married life and breaks out of this everyday life.
    I like the idea that she was actually more interested in female characters and only got married because society liked it.
    Just as it is often done in reality.
    I especially like the passion and moral conflicts that can be seen in the daughter scenes.
    Let's see what the future brings.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

gbobee

Perhaps one of the biggest let downs on this website. I could understand no sex in 2017, maybe even 2018. Hell, with renders this good, I could even understand 2019. But it's not 2019 -- far from it, and this game appears to be going nowhere anytime soon. L&P is welcome to continue writing this VN for the people interested in this game, but it won't be me and I can't recommend it to you either.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

TheUnDoge

Incest simulator...don't expect anything else like I did and you won't be disappointed. The game hints at numerous story arcs and plots that never develop and all that happens seems to revolve around the son Aiden, when in fact the more interesting character is the Mother, whom I believe you don't even get to see fucking a grown man in this game lol, just Kids...Despite many siituations that promise otherwise. Don't get me wrong I'm not shaming anyones kink, BUT when I'm lead to believe the story will involve OTHER types of content beyond incest and underage sex and there is hardly any, or none at all, well it sucks and the description of the game needs to be clearer, I wasted a good few hours of my life on this game going no where fast. If the Author ACTUALLY delivers on some of the other heavily implied content, like the mob boss and the prisoner or any of the more *adult* situations I'll change this review.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Luis2008

To keep the review short I will say this.

This game has a lot of good story buildup and Sophia is one of the hottest MILFS in 3D VNs. A lot of the early section of the game is story build up, while recently it's getting into more foreplay action.

The downside is the updates take a long time to make for L&P. While that's normal for most games on here, it makes it a hard pill to swallow seeing the roadmap he made for his game. Hopefully he hires more people to help him to either make the updates quicker or merge a lot of story scenes together in 1 update.

If you like good story and slow burning erotica this is the game for you. If you're into quick sex, you will need to look somewhere else.....for now.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

This VN is nothing more than a "HOT - TEASER". AWAM Sophia filthy route is a joke and all corruption build up ends in fiasco (even after so many years into development).

Initially this VN started with several potential prospects for corruption route -> Sister, Sister's husband, Son, Daughter, Neighbor, Neighbor's wife, Neighbor's Son & Daughter, Construction workers, Husband's Office staff, Boss, Sophia's colleagues, Janitor, Principal, Teachers, Students, Parents, Family friends, Gym acquaintance, Hairstylist, Random thugs, Mafia brothers etc.

After, several years neither has the main story plot progressed nor has the corruption route. Everything is a good as a "HOT - TEASER" still and nothing more. Only updates are getting smaller and it takes way too much longer to develop the same.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

logan2k

This is easily in the top 5 games on this entire site. The renders are amazing and the women look very natural and realistic. The shapes, colors, lighting, everything looks top quality.

Even though the story is very slow moving and is building brick by brick, the eroticism and tension in the scenes make up for it. It feels very realistic and the story is very well thought through. The dialogue in scenes with sexual tension is not over the top and fits very well within the narrative and progression of Sophia's state of mind.

Regardless of whether you hate slowburn or not, this game is very well made and I can't wait to see Sophia's desires evolve. :love:
  18. 1.00 star(s)

ggspeed

The renders are good quality, the affairs are realistic and believable,models all look great and the narrative would be interesting if it wasn't so long winded. Mostly teasing and that's it.
    THE SCUMMY PART though is that this has been going on since 2017 . This attempt of a visual novel has been in development for 7 years ,and in all this time the dev has not come out with ONE sex scene. Call it what you will, but this is just a patreon milking operation.
    Sadly i have to give this game the lowest rating possible just for stringing us(the viewers) along with abysmally slow updates that are 3-5 months apart and when they do appear they have little to no action in them. Just ONE sexy/erotic scene per update that involves no sex what so ever, and if you are not on the right decision path that involves that 1 scene, then you're out of luck because there's NO new scene for you with the new update.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

rAmSiMaL

It’s been almost a year that I’m following this thread and one more that I’m following AWAM. This game started with the greatest of expectations! Nice story and wonderful renders. Sophia easily becomes your fantasy. Not only that, but sometimes people relate to other major characters (myself for example to Patricia and Sam). You love them and they become part of your virtual reality! Before following this thread I went through the various comments existing at that time to see what has been discussed so far. I realised people were complaining about the progress of the game even though 2 PDs per year were being released! 2 years later I understand that LP wanted to “punish” all these people and as a result created a PD in 2 years… (or maybe more since PD13 is not finished yet)!!! We are not yet in the middle of the project and there have passed almost 7 years from the first release… If we take the average time to go so far we need 16 YEARS to completion. If we take the production time of the latest PD we need 34 years to completion!!! It is really worrying and many people have started to give up…

The person behind Lust & Passion has demonstrated so far some negative attributes:
    - Lack of communication skills: it’s not the first time that he comes up with such cheap justifications for the delay of the release! On a regular basis something happens and he ONLY comes with a notification when people start getting frustrated.
    - Use of lies: he has clearly mentioned on Patreon that the text of the entire game is complete… Every time that an update is released he mentions the text produced as if he is writing it now! Also the latest update (v 0.190) started with the exception of having 260 renders to end up to 418 (61% increase… an indicator that the story is not pre-written)!
    - Egoistic & arrogant behaviour: he speaks to his Patreon subscribers as if they are his slaves not his employers! He doesn’t accept criticism but only accepts nice words. It looks to me as if he’s living in a fantasy world!

In order to improve this game I would expect (starting with PD14) that:
    - Each update doesn’t take more than 2 months to get released
    - Storytelling becomes more consistent (v 0.185-0.190 going from bathroom to club to jacuzzi - no more bathing please!!!)
    - We have actual progress in the storytelling (1 PD in 2 years not acceptable at all)
    - More transparency and better communication

If he keeps the above consistent I strongly believe that he will soon double the number of Patreon subscribers. After completion the story has room for the creation of branches that will make it bigger and better! I will see with PD14…
    3.5 stars :)
  20. 1.00 star(s)

DKft

This game is 6 years in the making, yet the slow burn pretense that some may use to justify how this game is going nowhere after so long is just a mere excuse at this point to cope with the fact that there's barely any progress at all with the story. Something that AVN enjoyers should always take into account is the attitude of the Dev and his/her commitment to actually finish the work. Since all of them seek finance through donations on Patreon or such with no liability, some just abandon after making some bucks, some, like the Dev of this game, will try to drag on forever stalling the plot from advancing towards what the premise of this game was at the beginning in order to milk as much as possible from the complacent donors. In conclusion: this game is merely a slow burner that's going nowhere other than blue balling and teasing you with a "bang" that's never coming in updates that take forever to be released. I played this game, bothered myself to write this so you don't have to. Save yourselves.