baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good post by l&p, and i like it that the dev is now returning to his own "idea", because that is what i want to play, not a game where impatient dudes cant wait and forcing him to create more filth in the "wrong" place. i want filth and a lot, but it need to be a progress and i want to follow the corruption step by step.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
good post by l&p, and i like it that the dev is now returning to his own "idea", because that is what i want to play, not a game where impatient dudes cant wait and forcing him to create more filth in the "wrong" place. i want filth and a lot, but it need to be a progress and i want to follow the corruption step by step.
People wanted to see his work in sex scenes, but he didn't show it.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Like Dating my Daughter, right? x'D

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
1.) After working for some months without a pause (circa 10-14 hours a day) I took a break after the last update and bothered myself a little bit about the game and came to a conclusion.

SPOILER START: First of all I reworked Sophia's shower masturbation scene a bit to hide her breasts a little more. They're still visible but only on 3 images now, out of an aesthetic reason. Actually, I even wanted to hide them completely but what's done is done! You also get 2 filthy points at the end now. SPOILER END.

So why did I do that? The answer is: this is one of a few scenes which weren't planned like that and were rewritten because of the pressure of people wanting to see her finally naked! Actually this scene was written for her in bed when she's wearing her nightwear!

I wrote and planned my story for 30 playable days! Nudity and erotic scenes have been adapted to a gradual story development process and planned for certain events! Sophia is the MC and seeing her breasts was supposed to be something special and was also planned for a special later (filthy route) scene which should make it much more exciting! Only the good wife route should show her like this earlier.

I thought this would maybe placate some people and bring eventually a few more supporters. But it neither placate the people nor brought more support nor it helped me with my story!

That's why, from now on, I will only stick to my script and won't include unlogical, hurried invented scenes, by destroying the excitement of the further events, only because some impatient people want to see some "action", means some completely inappropriate nudity, lewd or sex scenes at this very early stage of the story, by destroying the tension of some further events, what's even worse! Such as the gym shower scene at Day 3 which has never been planned like that (unisex showers)!

This game will have a lot of hot and lewd stuff but all in good time! I mean, just imagine I would show Sophia and other characters naked every day and doing some really lewd stuff! And this for the next 26 playable days! Everyone would get bored very soon and most of the further events would completely lose all their fascination and sense! This game was planned to be something special in the erotic games area, with some class and the highest possible elaborate art quality and level of detail!

Everything that's happened up till now was still just a presentation and relationship build up (orientation) with a mainly teasing character. The real main plots haven't even started yet!

That's why, I'll try to reduce the renders for less important scenes as best I can for the next game days, to bring the game to its more interesting main plots finally!

Here's a little overview of the further story and when which main storyline will start (all choosable):

The story and all the events were written and planned for 30 playable days by getting gradually more daring. Currently we are at Day 11 (playable day 4/30). Next update is Day 12 (playable Day 5/30).

Dylan main plot: starts at day 14 (playable day 7/30)

Ellie main plot: starts at day 14 (playable day 7/30)

Sam main plot: is already in progress but gets more and more evident later

Sophia's teacher main plot: starts at day 16 (playable day 9/30)

Additionally there will be a lot of also choosable "side events/plots" and side storylines with other characters. Sophia can explore her lesbian side independently to the "good wife route" and it will also have an effect on it.

Some character-storylines will overlap and influence each other!

2.) Now the bad news: One of my GPU's has conked out! I guess it's understandable after being in full use for easily over 3000 hours under full load.

I want to replace my two 1080ti GPU's with two faster Titan Xp GPU's, and as soon as possible! But currently they are sold out (again) on nvidia but should be in stock within the next few days! Hopefully!!! It seems that nvidia isn't clever enough to reorder their popular products before every single one of them has been sold!

That's why, unfortunately I'm damned to continue the work of vers. 0.035 with just half power! I'll let you know when I'm working with full power again.
Excellent news. Stick to your vision. More developers should do so!

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I think that error is if you use a "saved game" from a previous version.
dylan_cuckold is a variable that is not defined, meaning "before" the save, theres a place where it gets defined.
ren'py is not that smart to "auto" define variables, at least to "0" instead of creating an error or at least allow it to be set when encountered.
I used saves from the previous version and it worked fine on both paths

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I used saves from the previous version and it worked fine on both paths
the error occurs if you chose to let the boy watch his mother with his friend in the pool. if you chose to intervene, the error will not occur. it happened for me aswell with a v2-v3 save.

Reactions: FrozenPizza

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm so happy to hear that they're staying true to their vision! :heartcoveredeyes:
This is so exciting, that I'm definitely convinced to support them now.
I do hope to see if there are different paths for the potential lovers' main plots... Like if you can romance dylan by doing mild filthy route, which leaves Sophia somewhat more innocent and therefore making the relationship very romantic and pure. While on the other hand you could romance Dylan and Sam while being extremely filthy... That would be awesome. :evilsmile:

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
This game will certainly be one of my favorite games, I really like the fact that Sophia goes slowly into corruption. There is a big potential with all these characters and the graphics are superb.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hi L&P, i‘ve read your statement here on F95 and decided to support you. I like your game, the development and the story itself. Maybe or better i’m sure i‘ll raise my pledge if the game is going with your visions. But i‘ll also stop my pledge if you introduce some NTR stuff. Please get me right. This is not a threat, i‘ts just so i hate NTR. And 2nd what about In**t stuff (MS, BS,MD)? How do you avoid Patreons regulations?

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
Hello,

i just found this game and have a question: from reading those posts it seems like quite some days are playable. The version i play only played the first four days.Are there more available already?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The story looks fine, but design-wise, I really wish there's no such thing as fade-to-black screen. Because of how many scene changes in this game, the amount of fade-to-black is really jarring.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Enough!
Stop with the insulting, arguments, patreon, dev process, milking or anything else that is not about the game itself. Us mods are cleaning up the thread and deleting off topic posts, if you continue any of the before mentioned topics that will be deleted as well.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hello,

i just found this game and have a question: from reading those posts it seems like quite some days are playable. The version i play only played the first four days.Are there more available already?
only four days enjoy

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Hi L&P, i‘ve read your statement here on F95 and decided to support you. I like your game, the development and the story itself. Maybe or better i’m sure i‘ll raise my pledge if the game is going with your visions. But i‘ll also stop my pledge if you introduce some NTR stuff. Please get me right. This is not a threat, i‘ts just so i hate NTR. And 2nd what about In**t stuff (MS, BS,MD)? How do you avoid Patreons regulations?
Thank you very much for your support!
Actually I still don't understand what's the difference between NTR and cuckold. This game will have cuckold events but only if you like this fetish. In my game everything is avoidable. You don't have to do what you don't want to. There will always be a decision.
What concerns the in***t stuff. It's a very important, big part of the story and it will definitely be in this game, still choosable of course. My plan was to release two versions. One censored for Patreon, without these kind of scenes, and one uncensored which will be released on a little web-page. That's why I also thought about finding someone who could help me to create a very small website, to release the uncensored versions later. But there's still some time because the first of such events I guess I'll have to cut out will take place at Day 15 (we're at Day 12 now).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's frame of reference - the action from the MC point of view. Steal someone else is one version. Get stolen on is another. Witnessing both is amplification.

Willingness, though, shifts it more to voyeurism than the other, less desirable actions.

SmolFrog3D

Nov 23, 2017
Now this is a nice slow game that i enjoy. Can't wait to see more teasing and such (like Ellie in her panties in the kitchen)

Reactions: Neyh698
3.40 star(s) 488 Votes