titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
expect the 26th for sure it won´t be sooner
People just like to share their personal experiences with the games on this site. That's especially true if you feel like a game hasn't met your expectations, or worse, has taken advantage of your goodwill towards it (even if you did not support it financially). More often than not, people's interests are a reflection of who they are, and when that reflection doesn't match what they perceive themselves to be, it creates cognitive dissonance, and a strong desire to purge the other from the self (which leads to people flaming and overreacting). You can say "Well, it's just a game. Move on", but the reality is that it's usually difficult to disassociate yourself from the strong feelings of disappointment and betrayal (which can sometimes manifest physically) unless there's healthy outlet for it. At the end of the day, all we can do is let the person vent, and decide whether we agree or disagree with their assessment. In my case, I'm hyped for the update. Hopefully it will be as good as the developer promised it would be.
Everyones opinion should be respected as it its only ¨THEIR¨ opinion, and luckily we all have the right to express ourselves therefore the best thing is to just say if you agree or not, and move on.
Nothing is gonna change this game only the developer is gonna decide that, so theres nothing to worry about as he has a clear idea of what his project will be.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
yeah it is good to evaluate the game but many of them criticise the game because of female protagonist not graphics or story

Reactions: titokm10

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
yeah it is good to evaluate the game but many of them criticise the game because of female protagonist not graphics or story
Yeah thats true thats something i don't understand its like they feel uncomfortable because its a female MC, for me its the oposite you have this sexy milf that you can decide what to do with her and how slutty she can be, to me it makes it even better.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Dude, he is not saying that if you dont like the games then you arent an "alpha" or something. He is just saying it about the ones who have the constant need to cry about "not having enough male protagonist games", while its actually a 50%/50% split.
And the ones that for a ¨weird¨ reason feel unconfortable with a female MC.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Maybe the buildup is really long and it makes it hard to imagine what the game is really about and who is gonna get to fuck whom. Also since there is so many characters, hopefully it won't get hurt by having only 1 fem. protagonist. Hopefully the author won't exclude other women from some dirty scenarios, I would really want to see other females get into some hetero action, not just some pussy licking mc.

But those things are just something that I don't know, because I am not an oracle, I can only guess. Only thing that bothers me is, that the first MC's look was waaaaay better than the new look she got. I don't like the darker, shorter hair and the nails with black tips look just terrible. It makes me SO ANGRY!.... ehm, I'm kidding of coarse. I just think that her first look made her much more attractive and innocent looking (fiting for her personality) than the second. Also it made her stand out more. Now she looks kinda generic, because it's one of the most overused DAZ hairstyles (Raffaella hairstyle). Similar to the ponytail that Jessica from Babysitter has (Rochelle pony). Even I have both of those in my library. :D

And I hope there it won't be 1 chick getting fucked by a horde of dudes, but there will be stories about the other women getting fucked hard. :D There seem to be just to many characters, especially male characters and maybe that really slows the author down.

Edit: Oh, and one other thing I dislike in this game, is the large amount of unnecessary filler dialogue. I have to have my finger on ctrl quite often. (like in the salon scene for example). Other than that, I'm pretty hyped.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sanity! Thank the stars. Now let's the rest of us focus on 4/26.

Reactions: titokm10

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Only thing that bothers me is, that the first MC's look was waaaaay better than the new look she got. I don't like the darker, shorter hair and the nails with black tips look just terrible. It makes me SO ANGRY!.... ehm, I'm kidding of coarse. I just think that her first look made her much more attractive and innocent looking (fiting for her personality) than the second. Also it made her stand out more. Now she looks kinda generic, because it's one of the most overused DAZ hairstyles (Raffaella hairstyle).
Yep, i found Sophia better and hotter looking before the beauty salon. Not only hair ans nails, her face is changed too.

U

User_166761

Yep, i found Sophia better and hotter looking before the beauty salon. Not only hair ans nails, her face is changed too.
Same with the aunt's hairstyle. She was way more unique and hotter with her original one. Now I don't even care about any character, although I still think this game is above average (lost me at times though, like the super tedious and pointless guitar lesson).

I have yet to see a Patreon poll that doesn't end up making a game more generic and monotonous. From incredibly boring hairstyles to making all women wear skimpy clothes no matter the context or their personalities. Nothing good comes from Patreon polls.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes