yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game, but I feel it progresses too slowly.

Here are a couple of small things that could have sped it up a little faster this update or at least make it a little more arousing.

1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2)

One more thing too... I'm pretty sure Mother Daughter showers were supposed to become a regular thing... It's Monday morning why no shower with the daughter, in fact, she was not even seen this episode. How hard would it have been to put a few of the unused mother/daughter shower pics together from the previous update?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.075 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.46GB

Download PC (390MB): - - -

SantaBoss...any chance of a Mac version up my stocking? :p

Reactions: Maaasdd

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I love this game, but I feel it progresses too slowly.

Here are a couple of small things that could have sped it up a little faster this update or at least make it a little more arousing.

1)

2)

One more thing too... I'm pretty sure Mother Daughter showers were supposed to become a regular thing... It's Monday morning why no shower with the daughter, in fact, she was not even seen this episode. How hard would it have been to put a few of the unused mother/daughter shower pics together from the previous update?
its like the dev said at v 0.1 we can finally see sophia naked but im sure it must be blackmailing path which is work on both route (filthy and good wife)

How is the content in this game? Still super tamed? I read bullies. Anything good?
not yet, but i'm sure next year release we can finally see something good

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
its like the dev said at v 0.1 we can finally see sophia naked but im sure it must be blackmailing path which is work on both route (filthy and good wife)

If ur avatar is actually a photo of you. You are hot. If not, your probably still better than 95% of us could do...

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The bully storyline made me stop playing. Awful addition imo
Ditto Bullying story is awful. Also no new nudity in this release. I'm really going to skip a few releases and see if it improves. I'm deleting this release to make room for other better games/VN. Dev is ignoring the most interesting characters ( IE the daughter and sister) for young boys and bullies. The first couple releases were really good (except for the blue balling) so I stuck it out. It had such promise...
I should probably take my own advice and shut up and dump AWAM for good.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
i need to accept the blackmail from the bullies to get alyssa in the future?:mad:
Well, you have to look at it this way. If the blackmail works, maybe Alyssa will become part of it, and you'll get to watch TWO sexy babes being blackmailed out of their clothes. It's something to think about. That's how I would write it, if I were writing the game. Alyssa could get drawn into it as one of the tasks. Imagine the possibilities.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You mean 2020 or 2021?

Go to Netflix and watch, 'Sex Education.' More kinky stuff in the first 5 minutes of that series, then all these updates for this so called sex game. Ain't that something.

Lets be honest, this 'game', is just some guy who doesn't know how to tell a story, how to add sex into his stuff and looks like he's just here to make a quick buck off Patreon. Where is the story going; nowhere. What is the theme of this story; there isn't one. I hope his patreons see what he is doing and stop giving him money. A story has a purpose, where is this ones? Hell, even bad ones understand they are sex games, and just put up sexual content to keep there pledgers happy. This has neither and after how many updates

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes