farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It sounds good)) I wonder who will be the first?
Probably Sam, the author also said that there would be an option, Dylan could blame Sophia and she would stop something with other men.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Probably Sam, the author also said that there would be an option, Dylan could blame Sophia and she would stop something with other men.
I guess, it depends on how Dylan react, when she is with other men/Teens:sneaky:. There were Options, when Sam was Landing on her(Trampolin) or when he was Holding her in the Pool. So Dylan could be silent or the opposite.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
in version 0.7 Sophia will teach her husband and children how to stretch shirts and jeans. While secretly, his sister will spy this exciting scene.
in version 0.8 Sophia will teach us how to correctly conjugate the verb to be in English.
I'm already all sweating with excitement.

Reactions: globsis

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
There's also "Darnell" from the soccer game.

Honestly I'm down for Sophia getting used entirely by teenage boys like him, Sam, Zach, etc.

Reactions: none300

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
OK so I've played this game for two hours and so far I've suffered through two shopping trips, "all men are the same!" 3 or 4 times, hairdressers, cunt wife bitching about her husband not fucking her enough because he works so hard then spending three months of her part-time high school teacher salary in one shopping spree, no sex... and one (partially occluded) low-res nipple. OH MY GOD THE PRINCIPAL TOUCHED MY ... lower back?

Is this a gag? Some kind of ironic humor? Or just trying so hard to be the opposite of everything else on F95 that it comes off as absurd when really it's just tedious?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
OK so I've played this game for two hours and so far I've suffered through two shopping trips, "all men are the same!" 3 or 4 times, hairdressers, cunt wife bitching about her husband not fucking her enough because he works so hard then spending three months of her part-time high school teacher salary in one shopping spree, no sex... and one (partially occluded) low-res nipple. OH MY GOD THE PRINCIPAL TOUCHED MY ... lower back?

Is this a gag? Some kind of ironic humor? Or just trying so hard to be the opposite of everything else on F95 that it comes off as absurd when really it's just tedious?
i really laughted so hard when he create those dialogue "all men are the same" did he just try all men for himself, if all men are the same why did she married liam and stay faithfull to him. and i found strange if maried couple don't have sex more than a weeks she must be cautious with her husband cheating behind her back

to be honest, the dev isn't really create adult game, it just some random love teasing game
the selling point this vn is all about the story, no voyeur kink, if you dissapointed with this slow paced game then try Lily of the valley, Jessica o neal from hard news they both stunning game with superb graphics and the story is very good for an erotic game

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes