lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If this game is a joke then it is the most unfunny joke ever. A 3.5gb game and absolutely nothing interesting happens, just everyday doing that doing this. Boring. This level of bullsh1t is above EA and Ubisoft.
actually the game is more small only 1.34 gb.

Reactions: farrah

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx for explaining
guess I have to wait for another 10 updates before trying :p
I like the idea of the game, but it takes to long for something to happen, feel more like it is a tease game

Reactions: momojean

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
thx for explaining
guess I have to wait for another 10 updates before trying :p
I like the idea of the game, but it takes to long for something to happen, feel more like it is a tease game
Try this.

Actualy if you wait a week or two it will get a new update/0.15/ and you can play it then.We just get an awesome walkthrough sheet and map.

Reactions: McLovin

tg

May 1, 2017
But this guy of AWAM is a German like me, he has a ready-made written story which he is realizing into 3D precisely, maybe even pernickety - but so we are. He already skipped some interesting parts to move on, he learns too. Just pray to god that he will survive this project. 700 patrons like it anyway.
What did he skip? What interesting parts were these you're referring to? I do like the story and the renders he does. It's all pretty top-level. But, there's also very slow, with very, very slow corruption. I do hope he doesn't abandon it before we get something serious from it though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What did he skip? What interesting parts were these you're referring to? I do like the story and the renders he does. It's all pretty top-level. But, there's also very slow, with very, very slow corruption. I do hope he doesn't abandon it before we get something serious from it though.
My guess is that he skip the even slower progress.He have the intention to make like 20+ possible LI for Sophia.Something that can't happen for at least 10 years.Imagine SU but with twice or even triple more superheroines.

Reactions: tg

tg

May 1, 2017
That would be horrendous. I think if he's now thinking to slim things down a bit, he's on the right track. Thanks for the insight though.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
incest scene since patreon will not tollerate any incestous activity
for example Ellie enter the bathroom while dylan still have a boner due to sophia forgot to tell her son to lock the door and 'accidentally' see his penis, at the night when dylan have a wet dream about his mother, when sophia have to attend a party with her husband it should have sophia breast completely exposed when sophia ask dylan to unzip her dress, at the pool when patricia ask sophia to join them. at the park in the morning with patricia when all the hobo watching them and then patricia grab sophia ass, squeeze it maybe fingering her, at the gym when sophia and her sister patricia share bath it should be a sex scene

May 4, 2017
It's a great game no denying that but here's my problem with it, every time Sophia does something even remotely funny she feels bad about it, it is destroying her on the inside she looks so sad every time which is understandable I guess if you wanna do it slow but then when she does the next filthy thing it's like it's the first filthy thing she does and after all these updates Sophia's reaction to the filthy things she does is practically the same as the first time she does something. Take a few notes from stoperart, Jessica is portrayed exactly like Sophia(only not a mother), strong, beautiful, intelligent, successful woman difference being she doesn't look like she has PTSD after something erotic happens.

Reactions: srsanam

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
when a dylan/sophia scene ?
it depends on what you mean by scene. in this game when dev talk about scene or event he means talking, moving between locations, going to coiffeur, shopping...etc. if you are asking for hot scenes like kissing, groping, caressing you need to wait the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. sex scenes will take place by the end of 2021 eventually.

Reactions: tg and Ness99

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is it possible for someone to acquire the updated .065 mac version and add to OP pls? This version has been available :{

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, there is with the husband.
the guy said with mom. which means Mom/Son. he didn't asked if there's sex with wife which means Wife/Husband. So we need to be honest and tell him that there's no mom sex in this game and it won't happen before a long long time.

Reactions: nodata

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
PS:
Pay attention to how you comment on this post and teaser image! All in my opinion inappropriate comments will be deleted!

You better behave betas, or he will crush you. If you want sex, get a fucking girlfriend. This is art.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
No there isn't a blowjob is not sex ffs...
Oral sex very much counts as sex. It can be both foreplay and the main event.
the guy said with mom. which means Mom/Son. he didn't asked if there's sex with wife which means Wife/Husband. So we need to be honest and tell him that there's no mom sex in this game and it won't happen before a long long time.
He said sex with mom, mom is the main character and there is oral sex with her. Nowhere did he says sex with son which is a more proper question if that is what he was curious about.

Reactions: 9thCrux
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes