momojean

Sep 15, 2017
GPU again!!! really!!?? He'll need just few days more. need to reach the beginning of january in order to guarantee the payment.
And about Dylan event, don't expect too much. and for sure don't expect too much from other events as well, even after 15 months development. expect Sophia/Dylan events to start by the next playable day. and again don't expect too much cause it'll gradually develop. this dev is becoming a legend in the art of milking instead of developing adult games.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
But also don't expect too much because especially the "more interesting" Sophia/Dylan events will start on the next playable day and then gradually and noticeably develop!
Where did i heard this before:unsure:, oh right here on L&P AWAM game...hahaha

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... this dev is becoming a legend in the art of milking instead of developing adult games.
This whining will never end. The only milkers I know are these countless russian developers leaving their projects after two or three releases, then livin' off by the bunch of poor wankers forgetting to stop payment. Or look at that famous Dark Silver, now delivering twenty R-rated pictures per month for his project really grown to his heart and milking a thousand BB-damaged fappers. It is okay, I am not envious.
But this guy of AWAM is a German like me, he has a ready-made written story which he is realizing into 3D precisely, maybe even pernickety - but so we are. He already skipped some interesting parts to move on, he learns too. Just pray to god that he will survive this project. 700 patrons like it anyway.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
The only milkers I know are these countless russian developers leaving their projects after two or three releases
Tell this to , who all year have been posting updates strictly the first day of the month, and only 1 or 2 times were delayed by only 2 days.

Remember, man, good or bad doesn't depend on nationality

Reactions: CırıLover

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
This whining will never end. The only milkers I know are these countless russian developers leaving their projects after two or three releases, then livin' off by the bunch of poor wankers forgetting to stop payment. Or look at that famous Dark Silver, now delivering twenty R-rated pictures per month for his project really grown to his heart and milking a thousand BB-damaged fappers. It is okay, I am not envious.
But this guy of AWAM is a German like me, he has a ready-made written story which he is realizing into 3D precisely, maybe even pernickety - but so we are. He already skipped some interesting parts to move on, he learns too. Just pray to god that he will survive this project. 700 patrons like it anyway.
the fact that he is German does not make him more honest or better dev. I know russian devs who are honest, good dev, hard workers who deliver a good content every month. and most important they don't treat people to pay more (8000$) otherwise they throw the game. and these guys deserve every cent they earn.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Did I say this? No. Read again.
No, too.
You made it sound like it, first you say about some russian guys who are milking their patrons and then you come with the "he's german like me" and he has this and that, the truth is that he is stalling for as long as he can, period...

Reactions: Mini-Me

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Hast du jetzt wirklich deinen echten Namen hier verwendet?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Ten updates,first release was october 2017.
Play JOHN if you like female MC.
10th? damn! so 0 sex in the game?
did not even know yo could play as the man, as I remember game started and could play intro or not, all from moms pov, no choice

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
10th? damn! so 0 sex in the game?
did not even know yo could play as the man, as I remember game started and could play intro or not, all from moms pov, no choice
there is sex scenes ( spying neighbors and a oral sex scene with her husband)this game so far is about the corruption.(her son kiss her mother in the last upgrade!!!o_O

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
If this game is a joke then it is the most unfunny joke ever. A 3.5gb game and absolutely nothing interesting happens, just everyday doing that doing this. Boring. This level of bullsh1t is above EA and Ubisoft.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If this game is a joke then it is the most unfunny joke ever. A 3.5gb game and absolutely nothing interesting happens, just everyday doing that doing this. Boring. This level of bullsh1t is above EA and Ubisoft.
And you know what is most upsetting about the game, the fact that sex scenes(outside her marriage) will come at pretty much the end of the game...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Only 3 (0.01 | 0.05 | 0.10)
I think you are thinking about JOHN:)
The new Patreon Post:

View attachment 198921

Unlocked

1) Sophia drives Dylan home after his soccer game and this is where the two evening events start. What exactly, I don't want to spoil. But also don't expect too much because especially the "more interesting" Sophia/Dylan events will start on the next playable day and then gradually and noticeably develop!
Currently I'm about to start working on the very last event of this game day!

2) I actually didn't want to tell that because I thought I'd solve the problem pretty quick, but unfortunately everything turned out different.
So, since Monday I'm working and rendering just with one 1080 ti GPU. What happened? While rendering my screen has frozen while it still kept rendering in the background. After it finished rendering I had to shut the PC down manually by button. After that I got no picture anymore and had to reset the mainboard! Since then just one GPU is being recognized and the other one shows an error sympbol in the device manager all the time and doesn't want to work neither in the SLI mode nor the seperate mode. Deleting and installing new drivers didn't solve it and also nothing else what I tried. I wanted to buy quickly a new Asus strix 1080 ti, but it's out of stock everywhere and furthermore this GPU doesn't even get manufactured anymore! And because now I have to replace both GPU's anyway, instead of ordering the Gigabyte version of the 1080 ti, I ordered two EVGA RTX 2080 ti's (and a higher power adaptor) which are rendering for around 17-18% faster! Today the GPU's arrived and unfortunately they're even wider than the Asus strix 1080 ti's! And between the two Asus GPU's I already have just maybe 1 cm room on the mainboard. The two EVGA GPU's would leave practically zero room between them and this actually wouldn't be really good because of the radiator fans at the bottom!
So actually I wanted to do that anyway since a while! Purchasing a real high end mainboard with more room for two GPU's of this kind and also a bigger computer housing, but because this step would lead to an entirely new installation of the system software and deleting/reinstalling all the programs, I wanted to finish this update first.
So I had to order it now and it should come on Wednesday next week at the latest! Then I'll need to spend one whole day for the installation of the hardware into the new computerhousing and reinstallation of the system software and all the essential programs for my work. Until then I have to unfortunately keep working just with one GPU and hope that nothing will happen also with it too! So the rendering will take twice as long as usually until min. Wednesday/Thursday next week! But I think this way it will be still faster than trying to finish this update with just one 1080 ti!
This is the third time within 12/13 months when I have to replace the GPU's! I hope the new system lasts finally a little longer than a half year!
I'll try my best to finish the update in December! As soon as I'm finished with the creation of the scenes and start programming the whole thing, I let you know and tell you a release period.
PS:
Pay attention to how you comment on this post and teaser image! All in my opinion inappropriate comments will be deleted!
There is 2 realistic things to happen in 2019 with Dylan after the bikini and lingerie deals.
1.Sophia kiss Dylan
2.Sophia go topless in front of him,maybe even let him touch them and play a little.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
You made it sound like it, first you say about some russian guys who are milking their patrons and then you come with the "he's german like me" and he has this and that, the truth is that he is stalling for as long as he can, period...
You´re right it sounds like. but it´s a translation problem.His head thinks in german and translate it. and english-german it´s diffrent. i dont think he meant it like this

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes