redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I just finished playing this game. I was VERY impressed with it. For a demo, the maker gave it a lot of meat! The story line stays true to life, and it makes you feel like you're in Sophia's shoes. I think bigger and better things will soon come in following versions. I give it two thumbs up!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Really impressed by the quality and content of the demo. But above all the stability achieved, not a single crash in rpgm first edition is something remarkable.
I'm going to follow this game.

And for those who don't feel comfortable with the female protagonist, when reading the tag simply go away. We aren't interested in knowing that you don't like being fucked by a man.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Being a female MC game, the max I could do is take a look at the CGs, there's no way I'm playing.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
nice art,story line and even intro was well put.i am gonna put this in top 5 of my want to support list.be cool to see couple of those hot ass models on the plane take part later in time.will there be animations?would be cool if could switch to sons char from time to time

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is really really nicely done. Very good game. Tons of content. I am looking forward to it getting more explicit, but even just the teasing was well done.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
not sure if i it deserves a try, the renders look awesome but looks like the mom will end up like a super slut and now that the dev confirmed in patreon that will add ntr/cuck for son and husband with sister and mom mmmhhh! i don't know

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Stopped myself on pressing the download link when I saw this: "Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly". So then why is this question being asked: "So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon?"... seems to me that if you do not have the control of your choices, then the answer to this question is obvious, she will become a whore because that's what the author/dev wants... just like most of the games that have a female protagonist. This is exactly why I never bother playing games that have a female protagonist... it seems to me that the MC is always forced by the author/dev to just give it up and spread her legs... instead of being the player's choice.
Unwillingly means, that she could get so deep in some special situations, that she rather has to do it (but she can still refuse but then the consequences are incalculable or just really bad!). But all in all you can always decide if you want to do something or not. Of some things she will get pleasure some time, other decisions could lead her in unwillingly further decisions.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Unwillingly means, that she could get so deep in some special situations, that she rather has to do it (but she can still refuse but then the consequences are incalculable or just really bad!). But all in all you can always decide if you want to do something or not. Of some things she will get pleasure some time, other decisions could lead her in unwillingly further decisions.
is it possible only lesbian way mother-daughter, sister-sister (or other girls)? not counting husband.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Fantastic game with a realistic plot, a lot of high-quality images and a gradual sexual-tension build up. This game has surely the potential to become one of the best game ever created on Patreon. Please support the developer.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes