Novanimus

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry this one is not to my taste. The art is great, the writing is good but it's a bit of a snoozer, 3+ hours of reading and only a little masturbation to show for it? I've made this very uptight mom as filthy as possible, but the pacing just seems to be dragging its feet. I'm also not a fan of the elongated black screens and the unnecessarily long sound pieces. And god the guitar lesson! Ok Ok you know a bit about music, great, would have been a great scene if there was a little more lust. Just my opinion, as a note to people who like a little action with the story. This is a lot of content without much action at all.

Reactions: bas

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I really want to see dev. work on some hot scenes with Sam, Dylan, the Old Hobos at the hospital, the home shifters, Old mail man, some school scenes, her sister, the two young lads at the museum, and then Ellie.

dgfdgsfdg

May 31, 2018
I have seen some screenshot that show a mobile phone with all the stats. How can I see it on my game ?

Thank you :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I remain unconvinced by all the individuals castigating the game and dev that they will not all be back here, quite eagerly, awaiting the next update.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
For those few remaining people that are still around for the next update, here's a Patron communication you may not have seen:

Day 13 has begun!
Patrons only
Jun 22 at 8:54pm
I've started with the development of the next version 0.05! As previously mentioned, it'll include the whole day 13 (playable day 6) and I'll try to finish it as soon as possible to speed things up. So it'll most likely be the shortest update yet and I don't think I'll need much more than 3 weeks for it. But I'll still announce a more specific release period.
It won't have any "casual events", instead there will be a little story progress.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I get it. The game doesn't have much in the way of happy fun time sexy scenes, but damn I love the build up the dev is making. It's the tease that keeps me coming back and looking forward to the next update. I need build up in a story for the relationships to form between characters just like any good book or visual novel and if it isn't done then it doesn't have any flavor. The character you play here is a mother/wife who is a "moral and upstanding" woman who, you filthy animal, are probably corrupting through the options given through her decisions. (...yeah I am too). That makes this VN a bit deeper than some and requires a patience that most games don't require, but the pay off all the sweeter. But tell me this, next time you wank it, edge it for an hour straight, then let it go, and tell me how that feels compared to your usually three thrusts. You might find it is the difference between fillet mignon and burger king sloppy joes. (does burger king have sloppy joes? whatever you know what I mean)

Reactions: godoff95

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Man, I do love sloppy joes. You should start a petition for Burger King to sell them. I think Arby's used to have something like that, but there are no Arby's near me anymore, so I can't confirm.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think the main reason why people hate when a game takes a long time to get into serious sexual content is that soooooooo many games get abandoned on here never completed, and could you imagine waiting months, and playing a game download after download to have the thing wind up abandoned?

As long as this thing is going to be completed, I don't really care if it takes a bit longer than most games to get more sexual. The creator got a plan I think, so I hope this thing gets regular updates until completed.

Compare this game to another game also on it's 0.4. Made in a VERY different way.

"A Series Of Fortunate Events [0.4]"

You play as the horny boy protagonist. Got a girlfriend, chat for like 30 seconds intro to characters then you check out the moms ass, and then you go fuck your GF, and find your mom in the bathroom after the GF abused your dick. So you rub a nut on your moms tits, and fuck her right there too. She got huge fake tits btw. Then you see the aunt next door, and your pants fall down when she is bent over and you fuck her too, then you go see a cop lady and about to fuck her as well...

I don't want this game to be like that game. That "mom" character means nothing in that other game. There has been so little dialogue, and it's all filler. That other game lacks realism, and depth in the characters development. You horn dogs out there that just want strange pussy handed to you for something to fap to, go play that game and cheer it on. Go play other games if you don't like this one.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
@yihman1

I dig what you're saying. I just hope the story doesn't string us along until the 29th day, and the dev cuts Sophia loose on a fuck fest with everyone she's been in contact with.
There will be sex a lot sooner than day 29. I'm sure though the level of depravity by day 29 will be much higher than say day 18.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Man, I do love sloppy joes. You should start a petition for Burger King to sell them. I think Arby's used to have something like that, but there are no Arby's near me anymore, so I can't confirm.
Obligatory:

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes