Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

maks122

Feb 22, 2018
No offense, @maks122, but those renders are grainy as hell. I don't know if you're even using iRay to render (kind of looks like 3Delight), but you should leave it running for an hour at the very least. You should also work on the lighting, because it's not really flattering for any the characters. The "Sofiatest3" with Ellie is particularly ugly and unfinished (with hair and body parts clipping through the characters, a lot of noise, and bad poses/expressions/eye line). There are plenty of tutorials online that can help you step up your game, if you're willing to put in the time, of course. Just look at what @lexx228 and @lockhear have accomplished with their own renders, and try to aim a bit higher. We all gotta start somewhere, for sure, but complacency and half-measures always lead to mediocrity.
Thanks for your comments @karnage3d. I'm still learning how to work in daz studio. I have a lot to learn. you have correctly written about the lighting and the hair.

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
BENNETT'S FLAT PART 3
View attachment 187797 Sophia continued slowly swinging and rolling her hips and in lifting her Dress gave the Men a teasing view they desired most.
View attachment 187798
Luke "I can't believe you've been wearing nothing under there all day Sophia. I dared you to try it but... wow."
View attachment 187799 Sophia "How about switching off Miss Flixit there and putting some Music I can really dance too?"
View attachment 187800 Luke Bennett grabbed the remote and switched the TV off and put his Hi-Fi on louder with some Club Music on. Sophia upped her own Dance tempo and really started to grind with it.
View attachment 187801 Now under the spell of the Music and Alcohol, Sophia grabbed her Dress and threw it across the Room without thinking.
View attachment 187802 Completely Naked in front of the 3 Men, Sophia felt unbelievably hot and horny and writhed and wriggled. She noticed Luke was now rubbing his crotch and so was Joe.
View attachment 187803 Sophia turned away from them and wiggled and jiggled her Butt at them provocatively.
View attachment 187804 She turned back around and could see all of them were now sat back in their Seats and rubbing their crotches. How long till they pulled those trousers down and start rubbing themselves off? She wondered.
View attachment 187805 Suddenly Luke was out of his Chair and dancing with her and pressing his hard Penis into her Butt.
View attachment 187806
Luke "You are such a bad Teacher Mrs Parker. I knew you liked being watched when the Janitor saw us through the Window, but I wasn't expecting this. Let's take this Show to the Bedroom, Joe and Darren can watch us right?"
Sophia "Yes. Come on Boy's next Class is starting."

To be Continued...
love this series

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
love this series
Glad to hear it. I thought it was a bit slow paced, maybe it's because I put a Banana into my Apple Mac by mistake then went down to the Market and replaced it with a Bunch of Sour Grapes :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Seriously though there is plenty more fun to come from my "Bennett's Flat" story and "Dylan's Nightmare" which are set on Earth 69. On Earth 69 we don't have a Spiderpig either... In case you wondered. I will restart the Patricia Story from scratch first so it'll be a while. Happy New Year everyone (y)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
she can't believe how much drama can L&P make with just one long post, that man is a drama wizard :D :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: spirosxxx
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes