vaal2000

May 9, 2017
DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 3
View attachment 200056 Sophia "Yes Joe, take my Ass again please. Make me Cum."
View attachment 200057
Sophia "Go on Luke, your turn YES!"
View attachment 200058
Sophia "YES! Take me Darren! Harder! YES...Shit did I just shout that out?"
View attachment 200059 Dylan "She just... Who the hell is Darren?... Shit this is crazy... and it just got really cold here... Did someone leave a Door open... I've got chills...Freezing..."
View attachment 200060
Sophia "Oh god i'm going to Cum soon... I hope Dylan didn't hear me shouting. I think he's in the Lounge..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Wow.... Sophia has a... butthole, lol.
After playing the original game (original indeed) I was almost certain she doesn't have either a pussy, or a butthole. :)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 4
DN0016.jpg Sophia "UHH!...YES!...shit, shit, shit I screamed out again..."
DN0017.jpg Dylan "Hot stuff, Mom just came... but someone else is here, I heard something... Ellie must be back"
DN0018.jpg
Sophia "Dam it... Someone's out there. I bet Dylan was watching me again..."
DN0019.jpg
Dylan "She's not out here. All the Doors were locked too... Maybe she went for a Shower?"
DN0020.jpg
Dylan "She's not here either... I feel sure someone's here... It's like i'm being watched... Screw this, I'm gonna watch a Film downstairs."

TO BE CONTINUED...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
helper/all in
View attachment 197803 View attachment 197804 View attachment 197805 View attachment 197806 View attachment 197807
of course there is not enough dialogue... in short,in Engrish, Patricia agreed to stay without panties, if Dylan can remove its without the help of hands
helper, last preview from last part(last pic:ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 200515
This was very HOT!!

DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 1
(WARNING This Story was intended for Halloween and may cause people to hide behind the Sofa or pee their pants involuntarily later... otherwise please enjoy ;))
View attachment 198898
Sophia "I'm so proud of my little Ronaldo tonight. You set up the winning Goal and won the Cup."
Dylan "Well I probably got those Skills off you Mom, so I should be thanking you... By the way, how many glasses of Wine did you and Alyssa have at the after Party?"
Sophia "Oh only a few..."
View attachment 198899 Sophia "... By the way my little man. Next time your in a Match and it's over 100f, make sure you drink lots of Water during the game and really make sure you put Sunblock on everywhere. You forgot to put it on your face and you look like a Beetroot tonight Hun. I'm getting a Bottle and heading to Bed, i'm exhausted. Have a glass too you earned it."
View attachment 198900 Dylan "Huh?!?...." "Holy crap, Mum's Skirt is see through...I can make out her amazing ass under there... shit no wonder the guys were following her everywhere and drooling on her in the Clubhouse."
View attachment 198901
Dylan "She's in weird flirty mood tonight. Maybe I could take a peek and see what she's up to?"
View attachment 198902
Sophia "Dam I am feeling so Horny now. Alyssa got me all wet in the Toilets again and Dylan's team mates were lusting after me and undressing me with their eyes all night. I wonder if they knew I wasn't wearing anything under my Dress tonight? Liam's still not back from Milan and I want it so bad. I will have to use my Dildo again. I can't stop imagining what Bennett and his friends might do to me again."

TO BE CONTINUED...
DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 2
View attachment 199110 Sophia "All these Men and Boy's keep looking at my Butt. Bennett and his 2 friends kept sticking their tongues up there the other night, it was weird yet hot, even my own Sister keeps grabbing it and I can't stop thinking about Joe pounding me up there. I want it again."
View attachment 199111
Dylan "Mum is naked and admiring herself in the mirror. Wait... was she turned on by my Team mates flirting with her tonight?"
View attachment 199112
Sophia "God I want this Dildo in my Ass. I feel so dirty and horny."
View attachment 199113
Dylan "Oh my god. She's got a huge Dildo... and is she putting it in her ass hole? What the...?"
View attachment 199114
Sophia "Hmmm... so good. It slid in really easy. They really did a number on me, I hope Liam doesn't notice my Butt hole is getting a bit loose, but I like this ohh yes..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 3
View attachment 200056 Sophia "Yes Joe, take my Ass again please. Make me Cum."
View attachment 200057
Sophia "Go on Luke, your turn YES!"
View attachment 200058
Sophia "YES! Take me Darren! Harder! YES...Shit did I just shout that out?"
View attachment 200059 Dylan "She just... Who the hell is Darren?... Shit this is crazy... and it just got really cold here... Did someone leave a Door open... I've got chills...Freezing..."
View attachment 200060
Sophia "Oh god i'm going to Cum soon... I hope Dylan didn't hear me shouting. I think he's in the Lounge..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Amazing!!, specially Sophia on heels!!

Sneak peek from another part of Payment II series:

(Quick! I'll hold her for you...)

View attachment 199728
Can't wait!

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Payment II series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes