Tony_Stark

DETENTION CLASS PART 3
View attachment 147398 Mr Bennett "God dam... your Ass... is the best"
Sophia "Unnnh...uhh...I... uhh... love your...unn... dick...don't stop...uhh"
20 minutes later
View attachment 147399
Mr Bennett "Yes! Grrah! Cumming! Aahh!"
Sophia "yes... come in my ass...."
View attachment 147400 Mr Bennett "Jeez Sophia are you sure your Husband isn't gonna notice that?"
Sophia "No.... It's okay... he hasn't done anything with me for 6 months so how would he know?...God... I won't be able to sit down for a week"
Mr Bennett "Don't stay there too long. I don't know if that weirdo Janitor went home. See you tomorrow babe"
View attachment 147401 Sophia "Shit... my clothes are a mess. I hope that Janitor isn't still here."
View attachment 147402 Sophia "This Roleplaying with Bennett is too much fun, I can't stop myself. But how do I get into the house like this with out Dylan or Ellie seeing me? Shit... I'll give Sam a call. He should be able to distract them for me."

The End?...
damn, that second picture... fucking amazing, more hardcore stuff pls :eazyHype: maybe with some black guys ;)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
A DATE WITH ALYSSA - PART 1
ADWA0004.jpg Sophia "Hiya, Alyssa. Good timing, this is my little Cousin Isabella. She decided to give me a suprise visit."
Isabella "Ahem... We are the same age, nice to meet you Alyssa. Just popped over from Provence to see my favorite member of the family... Sophia of course."
Alyssa "Lovely to meet you too, I want to know where you get your gorgeous genes from, your as adorable as your Cousin, in fact I thought you were her when I pulled up."
Sophia "Well we gotta get going Izzy, help yourself to my stuff. You always do I know. See you later."
ADWA0005.jpg Sophia "So, i'm adorable huh? My Mom is a Twin so everyone thinks Izzy is me as her Mom was identical."
Alyssa "Was?... she died?"
Sophia "Yeah a few months back. Izzy moved out to the family home in Provence to get some lone time."
Alyssa "Dam. We should have brought her too. I feel like crap now leaving her."
ADWA0006.jpg Alyssa "I hope you don't mind me taking us all the way up the coast? This is my family home, I go here to get my lone time. My Fortress of Solitude. Hope you love it too?"
Sophia "I've been looking forward all week for this. I get to share some of Alyssa's world. No Soccer, no sweaty dirty kits to wash, and no pervy little team mates staring at my ass annoying Dylan."
Alyssa "Oh he's fine. Just another Teenager with raging hormones. You've taken some of the pressure off me as I was his poster girl."
ADWA0007.jpg Alyssa "Oh Crap, I am such a Blonde. I'm on the wrong side again!"
Sophia "Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm just gonna get some Drinks in the Shop."

To be continued...

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Provence series)

I've decided to expand "Provence series" fanarts into light lesbian. Yeah, that stuff is not exactly my cup of tea, but creating it helps me clear my mind a little and I am open minded :HeyGuys:. No worries, Movers will be back soon with collecting their payment :closedeyesmile:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BarniB

Aug 8, 2018
FanArt: (Payment II series)

Again an incredibly successful presentation of Sofia and the guys!

Reactions: lockhear

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Looking at all this sexy fan art you guy's are posting always make's me think...why even bother play the game when i can just come here and enjoy myself more :p. Also if i really needed a story to go along with a certain pic i'd just make my own haha. Keep the wonderful work going guys, you are all amazing. <3!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
As there's no word on the next real aWaM update, these teaser Wallpapers should keep you all juiced for now. The outdoor scenes are a bit bitchy in my DAZ but i'm hoping to finish A Date with Alyssa soon. Enjoy ;)

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
DETENTION CLASS PART 3
View attachment 147398 Mr Bennett "God dam... your Ass... is the best"
Sophia "Unnnh...uhh...I... uhh... love your...unn... dick...don't stop...uhh"
20 minutes later
View attachment 147399
Mr Bennett "Yes! Grrah! Cumming! Aahh!"
Sophia "yes... come in my ass...."
View attachment 147400 Mr Bennett "Jeez Sophia are you sure your Husband isn't gonna notice that?"
Sophia "No.... It's okay... he hasn't done anything with me for 6 months so how would he know?...God... I won't be able to sit down for a week"
Mr Bennett "Don't stay there too long. I don't know if that weirdo Janitor went home. See you tomorrow babe"
View attachment 147401 Sophia "Shit... my clothes are a mess. I hope that Janitor isn't still here."
View attachment 147402 Sophia "This Roleplaying with Bennett is too much fun, I can't stop myself. But how do I get into the house like this with out Dylan or Ellie seeing me? Shit... I'll give Sam a call. He should be able to distract them for me."

The End?...
Great work ;)

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes