loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Originally there was proper NTR.
The teacher character would be forced to do sexual stuff with the asshole classmate after he sees the MC on a date with her. You'd catch her in the bathroom just after he's finished with her and he'd make you run drugs for him to delete the images he took. That questline never resolved and I doubt it's resolved now, the guy just vanishes from the game as far as I know.

People cried about it enough that Geseeki removed the NTR and only left the drug running blackmail in. The tag was there because of that, and because of dad fucking mom once or twice. The sex world is a whole other can of worms but it's a lot less NTR-y than the teacher conundrum.
Mmm I see, it's understandable I guess, but in the same way it's not ntr, that is, putting the tag would simply give a different context to what the game actually is, although people crying over such silly and out of context things is simply annoying That is to say, at no time are the girls stolen, nor is the MC a cuckold, but well, people already say that even a lesbian scene is ntr only because the MC is not around.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply.(y)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Mmm I see, it's understandable I guess, but in the same way it's not ntr, that is, putting the tag would simply give a different context to what the game actually is, although people crying over such silly and out of context things is simply annoying That is to say, at no time are the girls stolen, nor is the MC a cuckold, but well, people already say that even a lesbian scene is ntr only because the MC is not around.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply.(y)
I saw a game where you simply have sex with a prostitute, it's clear she's just a sex worker and wants nothing else to do with the player... but people called it NTR because she had other clients. Hell, there's a few games I've seen where other characters are sexually active with each other because y'all have a casual sexual relationship (which is very normal and common), and people called that NTR as well.

Never underestimate the insecure people in this website.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I saw a game where you simply have sex with a prostitute, it's clear she's just a sex worker and wants nothing else to do with the player... but people called it NTR because she had other clients. Hell, there's a few games I've seen where other characters are sexually active with each other because y'all have a casual sexual relationship (which is very normal and common), and people called that NTR as well.

Never underestimate the insecure people in this website.
True, I can understand the annoyance when a girl from the MC has sex with another and is "stolen" from the MC, preferring the other NPC over the MC, but when it's something like Superpowred where the girls have sex with others and the MC doesn't care and not get excited about this, it's just not a fuckfest without consequences.

But yes, people cry for everything, even to this day I can't get the ntr tag removed from "Oh daddy" for a simple lesbian scene, now imagine things like what this game has.

• Haha
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Originally there was proper NTR.
The teacher character would be forced to do sexual stuff with the asshole classmate after he sees the MC on a date with her. You'd catch her in the bathroom just after he's finished with her and he'd make you run drugs for him to delete the images he took. That questline never resolved and I doubt it's resolved now, the guy just vanishes from the game as far as I know.

People cried about it enough that Geseeki removed the NTR and only left the drug running blackmail in. The tag was there because of that, and because of dad fucking mom once or twice. The sex world is a whole other can of worms but it's a lot less NTR-y than the teacher conundrum.
The one about the teacher that you mentioned, Dev says on some sites that he talks about the game that he removed this type of scene because he thought it was too heavy and that in the game it never happened, showing her doing this to him, only if it was mentioned by the student mala to provoke the MC and then with the teacher saying that she was forced to do it and apologizing to the MC , and of course the complaints from people who didn't like it at all, so now in the game he's taken away the option for you not to accept the blackmail from this suitcase student, and the teacher in the park at night explains to the MC that she only stays as the suitcase student's driver to deliver drugs.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The one about the teacher that you mentioned, Dev says on some sites that he talks about the game that he removed this type of scene because he thought it was too heavy and that in the game it never happened, showing her doing this to him, only if it was mentioned by the student mala to provoke the MC and then with the teacher saying that she was forced to do it and apologizing to the MC , and of course the complaints from people who didn't like it at all, so now in the game he's taken away the option for you not to accept the blackmail from this suitcase student, and the teacher in the park at night explains to the MC that she only stays as the suitcase student's driver to deliver drugs.
Yep, it was suggested to him that he use the choices you get during the date to set the level of blackmail.

For example:

If you hold hands or kiss or whatever you get the NTR as a consequence cos he has a lot of evidence.
(Technically it's not NTR but for the tag it is I guess..?)
If you're professional in the date then but you do something or other you just run drugs.
(He still has some pictures but nothing solid, not bad enough for sexual favours).
If you stay chaste you avoid the blackmail but it's harder to get with Allaway later.
(This would have saved you from that side plot entirely and you keep progressing with Allaway just slower.)

Problem is Geseeki doesn't think about things, he just shits out a half-baked update and makes it everyone's problem.
It's been 7 years of this constantly and I'm not sure even now the questline is resolved.
I think Allaway is stuck either running drugs or the character just doesn't show up anymore.

It would help if the game stopped getting stuck on animations so I could make progress but I already gave up.
I like to think I was pretty supportive earlier on (4+ years ago) because I was kinda into a few of the things he was doing but ehhhhh~
It's a lost cause that keeps making money.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Yep, it was suggested to him that he use the choices you get during the date to set the level of blackmail.

For example:

If you hold hands or kiss or whatever you get the NTR as a consequence cos he has a lot of evidence.
(Technically it's not NTR but for the tag it is I guess..?)
If you're professional in the date then but you do something or other you just run drugs.
(He still has some pictures but nothing solid, not bad enough for sexual favours).
If you stay chaste you avoid the blackmail but it's harder to get with Allaway later.
(This would have saved you from that side plot entirely and you keep progressing with Allaway just slower.)

Problem is Geseeki doesn't think about things, he just shits out a half-baked update and makes it everyone's problem.
It's been 7 years of this constantly and I'm not sure even now the questline is resolved.
I think Allaway is stuck either running drugs or the character just doesn't show up anymore.

It would help if the game stopped getting stuck on animations so I could make progress but I already gave up.
I like to think I was pretty supportive earlier on (4+ years ago) because I was kinda into a few of the things he was doing but ehhhhh~
It's a lost cause that keeps making money.
Look, I mentioned this scene, because I finished the teacher's part last night and nothing stuck or gave me an error, maybe because I was using Cheat and didn't use the NTR content (because I hate it) that some people created to bring back this scene, but when I get to this part, two answers appear when he blackmails the MC after being beaten up by him in fight club, one is "YES" and the other is "Yes, but never put your face in front of me again" and any other From the answers you choose, she takes you to a conversation with the teacher in the park at night and there she tells you about being his driver and then you have the choice of whether or not to tell her that you accepted this job for the student, suitcase after making her delete the photos, and the rest everything goes smoothly and ends her story.

The DEV said that he deleted this NTR part of the game's codes and that it is for him as if it had never existed, that it was his mistake to have created it and it also caused a lot of headaches due to people's complaints.

It didn't get stuck anywhere and it was easy to play, the only thing that got stuck was the mother and sister quest together, where you have to skip the first quest and then everything goes smoothly

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Look, I mentioned this scene, because I finished the teacher's part last night and nothing stuck or gave me an error, maybe because I was using Cheat and didn't use the NTR content (because I hate it) that some people created to bring back this scene, but when I get to this part, two answers appear when he blackmails the MC after being beaten up by him in fight club, one is "YES" and the other is "Yes, but never put your face in front of me again" and any other From the answers you choose, she takes you to a conversation with the teacher in the park at night and there she tells you about being his driver and then you have the choice of whether or not to tell her that you accepted this job for the student, suitcase after making her delete the photos, and the rest everything goes smoothly and ends her story.

The DEV said that he deleted this NTR part of the game's codes and that it is for him as if it had never existed, that it was his mistake to have created it and it also caused a lot of headaches due to people's complaints.

It didn't get stuck anywhere and it was easy to play, the only thing that got stuck was the mother and sister quest together, where you have to skip the first quest and then everything goes smoothly
I don't care what you think about NTR, it's irrelevant. I was just explaining the origin of that NTR tag, and the options people gave Geseeki if he wanted to leave the scene in. Evidently, he didn't. Doesn't matter. My point is there's ways to do things and Geseeki doesn't function properly and neither does his game. Since he's looking to start a new game I can't imagine it'll get any smoother going forward.

Whatever the case, animations get stuck for me, and for other people, so it doesn't make a difference to me. It's been 7 years, any amount of arguing about this game is about as dumb as looking for deep lore in anime. I just come back here every now and then to see if anything has changed, nothing has, and move on for another 2 years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Games&Games

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Too bad that the A Town Unfiltered never got far. It was a neat first concept, and then a neat idea.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-unfiltered-a-town-uncovered-mod-wolfregis.34101/

The first version that is still up was based on the idea of putting the game straight into the sex world. Basically, just rewrite it using mostly the same art assets. The writing was slightly cringe, but the idea seemed good. (The initial creators wanted a free-use world without other male people having sex, leading to them straight up recolouring the penis the sister sucks at the beach into a dildo. Some dialogue was also very meh. Great as a first concept piece, though!)

Then the original creator got disillusioned with the game, I think. It’s been a long time and I think it happened before I even found ATU… Anyway, some others took over development, but two of the three people involved left. Only ipreg was left, afaik, and they struggled with creating art.

Also, the plan changed from "ATU, but already in the sex world" to "Creation of the sex world". Curiously enough, this was supposed to involve the MC creating a sex cult that corrupts the town. This was long before Geeseki actually fleshed out the sex cult.

I still have no idea why 90% of the time the Mom&Sis story does not begin without cheats, but sometimes it works.

Speaking off, there are still a few scenes I’ve never triggered and have no idea how to trigger. Does anyone know how to get that post-story content for Principal Lashley? It should be something about getting a call from her, then she appears at the door having wrapped herself as a gift.

There’s also a threesome scene where the mother services both the children during breakfast, which I’ve never seen.

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
It's just as I imagined, there comes a point in the main story where the game only runs with cheat cod, because the missions are broken, and most are black screens or outlines of what's to come, because there's nothing else, I'll have to wait a little longer until DEV completely finishes the main story, and then I'll play this game again.

As for the side quests, I only had a problem with the first mission of the (mother and sister), but the rest I managed to complete, but they are of no use to the main story, because there only the teacher who remembers what happened, the rest is as if there was nothing to these side quests.

The rest of the game is nice and well done, apart from these things it's a lot of fun to play.

Haydes71

Oct 9, 2017
Where am I suppose to "meet up with mom at home"?
I can find her in her bedroom, but that doesn't seem to be related

View attachment 2743315
it is a glitch in which your character isnt actually transported to the sexworld so cant continue the story hopefully it should be fixed in the next update (annoying i know)
I ran into this bug on my 0.51b playthrough. The quotes are from a year ago. Is there a workaround for this now or does this softlock basically end the main story? I get this on both paths; whether effie or MC goes to the sex world.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes