Mar 14, 2018
is there a walkthrough?
No need for one. It's pretty straightforward. If you're wondering what to do check the phone for hints. Also, download the Lewd Patch in order to unlock the Mother/Sister story due to being disabled by the author to comply with Patreon rules, for now.

Aug 14, 2017
Sister stuff was the only reason I was bothering with this still. well, mostly that. Also for more with Hitomi and Miss Allaway, but mostly for the sister.

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone have a changelog? Last update all he added were unfinished sketches and it was so disappointing, I read earlier all he added was a handjob with the sister.

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
Its upsetting that they removed incest contents from the game.......... well "forced to by patreon" and honestly i hope even tho they removed it we still get these patches and continue the full game development.

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
i wish there would be another site such as patreon that will continue the posting of adult content or such else we would have to keep following this method.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Its upsetting that they removed incest contents from the game.......... well "forced to by patreon" and honestly i hope even tho they removed it we still get these patches and continue the full game development.
Not sure what you are trying to tell us, but... in case you didn't notice THERE'S A PATCH OVER HERE

Reactions: TendreConnard

ongab

Jan 27, 2018
im stuck in checking araound the town it seems i check all places but still cant go pass. i watched something in youtube but i still dont get to talk to the mother about the parallel universe

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You know its time to call it quits when people can't even be bothered to pirate your game. This sort of had potential but was so badly thought out that it was destined to be doomed.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes