jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Playing with cheats on was much better. Made me realised I missed a few additional, unrepeatable parts on some scenes first playthrough due to insufficient stat or relationship pts, like eating mom, park bj, bath, 20q, bed hj.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hey everyone, good game btw but i ran into a problem (not ready 100pg worth)..i lost the map icon just before "find mom" quest and i waited till v0.16a came out thinking it would be fixed,no such luck. i read someone else is asking about this too but no one as responded to him either. Can we get some pointers plz? should i reinstall? re-play from the start? wait for another patch?
if your icon map diseapear you should enable with console comand In-game press Shift+O type townmap_enabled=1 press enter done

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I swear to god unless a game is announced, released in 100% perfection, in a single day with one post, no one is fucking happy at anything these artists work hard at doing.
No kidding. It takes time. Lots and Lots of time to make a game. The Artist needs feedback to improve its quality. Instead of just bashing it, why not give constructive ideas?

better yet, if they think they can do better. Let them make that great and complete game overnight and see what happens. I'de really like to see them do better than what they complain about...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Crap, I didn't see that one. Nice. Is it a hint of scenes to come with The Mom and Sis? Damn...

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
I just read the changelog of the few past versions (I didn't played the game since 0.13b), I am please to see what has been done :) It's awesome to see the work that's put here. Even though there aren't any major change in the storylines I like to see all the stuff is keep getting improved. Now I'm hesitating to jump right through the game once more and see the improved quality of the scenes or wait a bit more and hope for more "action-scene" before playing (I want to see the nudist beach theme exploit more !). Anyway good work here.

Guys somebody could telle me if there is any updates for mac upper the 13? ty

MAC 0.15b

Reactions: HokutoNoKen

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Update Awesomeness! _ I hope we can finally bang Mom w/o all the graspy tude. That bitches hormones be raging!

Music to game by ~

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes