Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
What's the new content in this version?
Unfortunately it seems this build was primarily bug fixes and censoring the two incest paths to comply with Patreon's fringe content rules. However, there should be link to lewdpatcher that unlocks the locked content. The creator has also stated that he will continue working the locked routes, but he'll have to be careful.

Reactions: Daruko01

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does the mom-son time go anywhere, I haven't played in a few versions and it seems like it's still a loop.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Unfortunately it seems this build was primarily bug fixes and censoring the two incest paths to comply with Patreon's fringe content rules. However, there should be link to lewdpatcher that unlocks the locked content. The creator has also stated that he will continue working the locked routes, but he'll have to be careful.
Okay thanks for the info.
That's really disappointing tho, 2-3 updates in these past few months with basically nothing except a few sketches.

Jan 25, 2017
Weird. Phone cheats don't work at all for me. Is the current cheat ('''') four of these? Tried other ones and still doesn't work.

Or should i reinstall the game to a clean folder

May 3, 2017
Brothers! Need help!

Is it just me that an error screen pops up at the beginning? I can't do anything and make any progress! That's so annoying af.

TGimm

May 16, 2017
Hey, I need help.

Im playing from the beginning because I haven't played since like last year.

I just got the job at the mall but the map button disappeared. There isn't an exit I've found from the mall and I've tried the other two shops.

I tried going a bunch of other places first and then going to the mall for the job but I always get stuck because the button is still gone.

Anybody know how I'm supposed to leave the mall?

I'm using the lewd patcher in case that's messing with it but I took it off and I was still stuck

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the sister's story, it tells me to "Head to the Streets" but how do I do that? I try and walk to the front of the house but nothing happens

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the sister's story, it tells me to "Head to the Streets" but how do I do that? I try and walk to the front of the house but nothing happens
Head to the Comic shop and after a cutscene click the building next to the Club.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Hey everyone, good game btw but i ran into a problem (not ready 100pg worth)..i lost the map icon just before "find mom" quest and i waited till v0.16a came out thinking it would be fixed,no such luck. i read someone else is asking about this too but no one as responded to him either. Can we get some pointers plz? should i reinstall? re-play from the start? wait for another patch?

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Hey everyone, good game btw but i ran into a problem (not ready 100pg worth)..i lost the map icon just before "find mom" quest and i waited till v0.16a came out thinking it would be fixed,no such luck. i read someone else is asking about this too but no one as responded to him either. Can we get some pointers plz? should i reinstall? re-play from the start? wait for another patch?
NEVERMIND!...on ur phone (in-game) next to the "cheat" slider there's a "enable map" option. (never saw that before!)

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes