• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others A Succubus' Gamble [Development Thread]

lumley_gg

Oct 21, 2023
Hello. I am working on an RPG text adventure called A Succubus' Gamble.

"A Succubus' Gamble" is a text-based fantasy adventure RPG. The main character has to retrieve an artifact after she lost a bet with a succubus. This narrative-focused game will have many branching paths. The player goes through a number of dungeons, encountering all sorts of fetishes, puzzles, and characters.

The gameplay is like a CYOA D&D book style eroge. The player can navigate situations by paying attention and being smart with dice rolls. A big inspiration was Era type games. I wanted to make a game like that, but less complicated. I also took major inspiration from the games Thief & Sword and Thief & Troll both by 縁 -yukari-.

title_update.jpg
thief_and_sword.png

These are the planned content tags for A Succubus' Gamble so far:
  • corruption
  • futanari
  • hypnosis
  • tickling
  • lactation
  • urination
  • succubus
  • possession
  • anal sex
  • bukkake
  • combat
  • creampie
  • fantasy
  • futa protagonist
  • groping
  • group sex
  • humiliation
  • masturbation
  • monster
  • monster girl
  • multiple penetration
  • oral sex
  • rape
  • sex toys
  • tentacles
  • titfuck
  • transformation
  • vaginal sex

Many of the fetishes such as futanari, urination, and so on are optional. On the start of a new save file, you can choose if you want them enabled or not for that playthrough. I've written the multiple routes so that different combinations don't feel like you're missing huge chunks of the game.

While the player goes through the game encounters, they have to manage their stats. If they become a complete degenerate it is game over. The sprite of the player character reflects bodily condition changes, and some stat changes. Parts of the sprite will change based on her bodily condition (in heat, futa, becoming a succubus, etc.) Games like Degrees of Lewdity, Violated Heroine, Violated Princess, and plenty of other do this already. In my game, when you click on her, you will see any body conditions listed and what they do. The outfit will change to show what clothes you are wearing. You can visually toggle the clothes on or off at any time.

This is very much a work in progress, since I only started the other month, at the end of September. Below is a reference board for the main character design which I am still working on. Attached to this post are a series of progression screenshots and videos of the game prototype from the earliest stages to now.

I love to hear suggestions and ideas. I hope to have a demo out before the end of this year.

mc_references.png
font and inventory s.png
View attachment stats_and_text_s.webm

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
I am so down to play a game where you can actively transform your character. Especially if it's monster girl related, so having a succubus transformation already has me on board.

Reactions: lumley_gg