• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is this the update where Emily gets plastic surgery/magic glowup?
One can only hope, I always thought it required a redo since the other girls in the household have decent models but Emily doesn't even though is an importantish character and you could end up doing 4somes with her.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
When will they finish the cult, the church (cathedral)? What is the best thing to do with the demon (betray her or not)? It's not clear where this plot is leading -_-... Another village change ???

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.0] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,15 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how do you increase alignment?
If your looking to increase your corruption alignment then the easiest way is to sell your cum to the shopkeeper. Each bottle of cum you sell increases it by 1, there are also changes in the town after selling more of them. For instance the soldiers will start to use them to spike Kate's drinks so her corruption increases. Other then that there are few ways mostly by doing corrupt stuff but their all one time things, while again the selling cum thing can be done as much as you want and it becomes available super early.

If your looking to increase your good alignment there are very few ways to do that. Pretty much whenever an option for a kind or good option is given it might increase it by a bit. For instance going south of town to the mine area and deciding to bury the body gives you a few points.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
If your looking to increase your corruption alignment then the easiest way is to sell your cum to the shopkeeper. Each bottle of cum you sell increases it by 1, there are also changes in the town after selling more of them. For instance the soldiers will start to use them to spike Kate's drinks so her corruption increases. Other then that there are few ways mostly by doing corrupt stuff but their all one time things, while again the selling cum thing can be done as much as you want and it becomes available super early.

If your looking to increase your good alignment there are very few ways to do that. Pretty much whenever an option for a kind or good option is given it might increase it by a bit. For instance going south of town to the mine area and deciding to bury the body gives you a few points.
This might be easy, but it also has a lot of effects that you might want to avoid.
how do you increase alignment?
there are various methods. but I find the easiest way is to recruit mercenaries using mind control.
it is best if you fail, because every ATTEMPT to recruit a merc using mind control is +1 to sin.

Sep 27, 2023
Reminder this is a alpha update. It will be broken, it is not a full feature update. I dunno why people leak these kinds of updates, just wait for more content complete stable ones.
Yes and then the next will be the same and the next after that and the next after that and the next after that. Heck, why don't we wait for the whole game to be completed to even play it with how negative you are being about this game? :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes