• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2023
is Ayita broken? i cant do anything with her. no gifts only watch her dance.

update for other people who have this problem
there are NOT three options to begin with. Only two. You must select the brave option first before you get the netori option for her. the walktrough does not specify this good enough. after selecting the brave option you will get to dance with her and give gifts. it does not kill palak.
You have to first mention to something brave and then choose you will think about it and then it should give you another choice after that that will have him decide something brave and then he dies.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
is Ayita broken? i cant do anything with her. no gifts only watch her dance.

update for other people who have this problem
there are NOT three options to begin with. Only two. You must select the brave option first before you get the netori option for her. the walktrough does not specify this good enough. after selecting the brave option you will get to dance with her and give gifts. it does not kill palak.
You have to talk to palak after giving him meat in reputation quest and he will mention about ayita that will add her in relationship menu and when you talk to palak choose I don't know option if you don't want netori Or killing palak.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

A Little Overextended

Good afternoon,
Last week I told you that I might be able to finish the scene that day... After a long night, I worked another 8 hours the following Saturday with the aim of achieving what I hadn't managed the day before.
While working on the scene, I then decided (as mentioned in my comment under the last post) to also include the 3some scene with Hiba and Ayita, which I had made pictures for but then took out of the scene because I already saw that it would be too much work to add it on top.
And yes, I wasn't wrong about that, it was a huge amount of extra work that I tried to do over the week. The images were made, yes, but that doesn't mean they were useable for the game. For that I had to edit them all + make background renders afterwards.
In all of this (when I was writing the dialog), I decided not to do things by halves. I was fully immersed in the characters again (which always takes a little time) and then decided to include an alternative love route for Hiba (before you get together with her). The scene by the fire lent itself to this, so it's now possible to save yourself the entire corruption with her and instead seduce her at the fire (after some initial bottles of normal wine). Of course, this also means that I have to adapt her dialog. I've already done that for the new scene, but I'll leave the other dialog as it is for now.
Then when writing dialog for the 3some scene I decided: "fuck it, I'm now completing Ayita's route as well" - Something I originally wanted to do in an additional bonus scene, but since not many voted for it the last time it was offered, I doubt it would ever happen. So I've then been working on an option to claim her as your wanita. This again required some more images to actually do more than just fucking with her also it requires some new dialog in her normal interaction.

I know what some of you are thinking by now, and yes in the back of my head there is the constant reminder "get this shit finally done and move on to what you really wanted to do". But at the same time I can't just stop now and leave it unfinished. So yes, I still hope that I can do this today (similar as last week, but a lot further by now at least). I won't make any promises at the moment though, because when I get too tired at night I've learned that it's better to stop instead of making a huge load of bugs.
The goal is to get Ayita's and Hiba's content up to the point that only a pregnancy update is missing after this scene is done.

That said, now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

May 21, 2018

A Little Overextended

Good afternoon,
Last week I told you that I might be able to finish the scene that day... After a long night, I worked another 8 hours the following Saturday with the aim of achieving what I hadn't managed the day before.
While working on the scene, I then decided (as mentioned in my comment under the last post) to also include the 3some scene with Hiba and Ayita, which I had made pictures for but then took out of the scene because I already saw that it would be too much work to add it on top.
And yes, I wasn't wrong about that, it was a huge amount of extra work that I tried to do over the week. The images were made, yes, but that doesn't mean they were useable for the game. For that I had to edit them all + make background renders afterwards.
In all of this (when I was writing the dialog), I decided not to do things by halves. I was fully immersed in the characters again (which always takes a little time) and then decided to include an alternative love route for Hiba (before you get together with her). The scene by the fire lent itself to this, so it's now possible to save yourself the entire corruption with her and instead seduce her at the fire (after some initial bottles of normal wine). Of course, this also means that I have to adapt her dialog. I've already done that for the new scene, but I'll leave the other dialog as it is for now.
Then when writing dialog for the 3some scene I decided: "fuck it, I'm now completing Ayita's route as well" - Something I originally wanted to do in an additional bonus scene, but since not many voted for it the last time it was offered, I doubt it would ever happen. So I've then been working on an option to claim her as your wanita. This again required some more images to actually do more than just fucking with her also it requires some new dialog in her normal interaction.

I know what some of you are thinking by now, and yes in the back of my head there is the constant reminder "get this shit finally done and move on to what you really wanted to do". But at the same time I can't just stop now and leave it unfinished. So yes, I still hope that I can do this today (similar as last week, but a lot further by now at least). I won't make any promises at the moment though, because when I get too tired at night I've learned that it's better to stop instead of making a huge load of bugs.
The goal is to get Ayita's and Hiba's content up to the point that only a pregnancy update is missing after this scene is done.

That said, now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!
no more of this hebrew nonsense.gif
valley57 of KANGZ, that is the update what i was waiting for!

Reactions: valley57

malaw

Jan 26, 2018
cannot do liandra threesome ntr route, as walkthrough says will be angry with you for a few days so give her time to cool of. Afterwards have sex with her again during the day. Yasmine will come and spy on you to then join in. but after cooling off few days there is no option for sex . any help

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
my only gripe with the game so far is that your not able to buy any of the bussiness or make your own. would make some cool new conent if they did. like being to able to run your own brothel or buying the bar and and hireing the old guy as the bar tender while you get to use your new owner status to corrupt the claire and and kate more directly instead of useing the wine. could also do simlar stuff to farm girl by stealing from her after you buy farm and questioning her on the missing money. like the bar guy does to ophila. brothel would be fun as you could send the girls you corrupted there to make money for you.

Reactions: Divan888

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
my only gripe with the game so far is that your not able to buy any of the bussiness or make your own. would make some cool new conent if they did. like being to able to run your own brothel or buying the bar and and hireing the old guy as the bar tender while you get to use your new owner status to corrupt the claire and and kate more directly instead of useing the wine. could also do simlar stuff to farm girl by stealing from her after you buy farm and questioning her on the missing money. like the bar guy does to ophila. brothel would be fun as you could send the girls you corrupted there to make money for you.
Given that you start off as a Bum with a bad drinking habbit and only manage to get back on your foot and maybe even get rich after helping all those Girls one way or another, includeing learning about the dark side of his hometown, I doubt the MC would be in any position for this in any way in duo time.
I mean most of the stories centering about MC either wooing the girls himself or push them onto others while learning why the Inn is still in operation or what connection Giron has alloweing him to remain in power and dominateing/tortureing his family.
He can become the man of the house and hencefore become invested in family businesses in time (like Pennys Farm or the Orphanage, maybe the sewing business aswell).
So if MC takes part in or completly takes over the entire business it currently seems like to only work as live ensureing for the MC and his kids rather than a real money maker.

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
is the house in the bottom right of town used for anything? iv played this game several times and never did anything there it. it just shows ??? when i go to the door.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes