mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Talk to Gwen about allying with her and you will do her questline to become her apprentice.
yes but I didn't know it was only when I was defeating him that I got the slave option but since I hadn't learned it I just killed him.

I don't know if this can be fixed to change my game game play.

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
it's possible for kate wake up when mc having sex with claire near kate when she sleep at drunken fox?
so it's not posible than? because i try having sex with claire near kate bed when she want to check kate sleep , even without give kate the sleeping wine kate still not wake up lol

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
1)I have yet to make any decisions on whether to become Gwen's champion or reject her,
2)By virtue of which I have yet to summon Atheia n decide between her domination or love path,
3)I have yet to pick up chalice of the champions n decide whether to brake it, drink from it or give it to those two soldiers,
4)I have yet to also make decision on whether to make Ariana a part of kumah tribe and make her my wanita,
5)Marry Emily
The first three decisions that i am putting off for a while now cuz of some vague but permanent future consequences and the fourth one is simple really Ariana is annoying, the fifth one is cuz its emily.
Am i the only one putting these off or have you guys made a decision, if yes which route did you take?

Reactions: Kendra011

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
does anyone know how to edit the game parameters
because I would like to have bewitched the ogre that killed the father of the main character.
instead of killing him
f I didn't know about the magic that could make him a slave.
Talk to Gwen about allying with her and you will do her questline to become her apprentice.
Editing the game's parameters has the risk of fucking up the entire game. Not recommended. What you should've done is create a save state before making the choice.
whats the preggo content?
Hello to the entire community, I would like to know which girls can get pregnant so far... and how to achieve it?
I appreciate the information
Kate and Emily for now.
1)I have yet to make any decisions on whether to become Gwen's champion or reject her,
2)By virtue of which I have yet to summon Atheia n decide between her domination or love path,
3)I have yet to pick up chalice of the champions n decide whether to brake it, drink from it or give it to those two soldiers,
4)I have yet to also make decision on whether to make Ariana a part of kumah tribe and make her my wanita,
5)Marry Emily
The first three decisions that i am putting off for a while now cuz of some vague but permanent future consequences and the fourth one is simple really Ariana is annoying, the fifth one is cuz its emily.
Am i the only one putting these off or have you guys made a decision, if yes which route did you take?
1. Reject
2. Love path
3. Destroy
4. Wanita
5. Not yet

The safest way is to create save states before you make each important choices. That way, you can just reload is you don't like your previous choice.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
5)Marry Emily
You get an extemely powerful spell if you side with Isha/Gwen and nothing yet if you take the side of Athia.

Reactions: Guz007

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Editing the game's parameters has the risk of fucking up the entire game. Not recommended. What you should've done is create a save state before making the choice.

Kate and Emily for now.

1. Reject
2. Love path
3. Destroy
4. Wanita
5. Not yet

The safest way is to create save states before you make each important choices. That way, you can just reload is you don't like your previous choice.
thanks bro

Antonio1289

Aug 20, 2021
Salve ho scaricato la nuova versione e installato traduzione in italiano versione disponibile A Struggle With Sin 0.5.3.5 ITALIAN.rar ma aprendo il gioco mi da errore potete darmi informazioni su come risolvere allego screen Screenshot 2024-05-05 201328.png

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello version 5.8.0b

I did play 5.8.0 for a while. I was abe to find eggs for two of the items, but now no eggs repawn. I put rmaining eggs into te bowl it was < 20 nothing hhpened of course, but now the bowl option does not appear when looking at the statue.

So the question is why did the eggs quit repawning?

Thanks

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Hello version 5.8.0b

I did play 5.8.0 for a while. I was abe to find eggs for two of the items, but now no eggs repawn. I put rmaining eggs into te bowl it was < 20 nothing hhpened of course, but now the bowl option does not appear when looking at the statue.

So the question is why did the eggs quit repawning?

Thanks
it's an easter event it only spawns in easter, either in game or irl month

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes