VN Others Completed A Strange Night [kross]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I do not understand why people continue to support authors who abandon their projects.
And there are many people like Kross.
because he abandon this one, but doing another one. soo they still support them for the other project.

for me, it feel like the devs didnt know what they doing and run out of idea for the game story or else and then jump into another one with another idea and etc.. etc.. again and again..

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
About that "again and again" part... why support something you know never will be finished? If dev abandoned all his previous projects (I don't know if this dev is one of those, just giving example), there is really high chance it will happen with next one. And that's not good.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
About that "again and again" part... why support something you know never will be finished? If dev abandoned all his previous projects (I don't know if this dev is one of those, just giving example), there is really high chance it will happen with next one. And that's not good.
i dont know... i guess peoples have some kind of hope into this devs..

DryreL

Oct 22, 2017
This is my favourite sex game so far. It has own story and partly animations, aaand multiple ending. Why he is abandoned? Honestly, I don't like his new game called "Summer Job". This is better!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Replaced Broken title
Fixed/Cleaned up OP
added mirror
added images

Reactions: Cirro84

mohit534

Jul 17, 2018
I am not on Patreao but he posted this:

Since I haven't enough time do develop both games I decided to abandon the development of ASN, so the version 1.60 will be the last one.
Now I'll focus on development of my new game. I think that I'll need three months (more or less December) to release the first alpha version. I'll post my progress on my patreon's page.
Any android version for this game?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, look ... it's another dev that abandons one game to start another.

He sure sounds like a trustworthy developer, I bet he'll get lots of support doing that because it worked so well for other devs.

Oh ... wait.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wasn't this game already finished a while ago?? Somehow slipped off my radar.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I somehow remembered the dev mentioned this game is done and another project is to follow. Must have been 7+ months ago, maybe last year already? I believe it was also posted here in the thread. That's why I'm asking, I really thought it's long time finished by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here we are. Guess there won't be an update for the time being @Muff Diver. Case closed?

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I somehow remembered the dev mentioned this game is done and another project is to follow. Must have been 7+ months ago, maybe last year already? I believe it was also posted here in the thread. That's why I'm asking, I really thought it's long time finished by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here we are. Guess there won't be an update for the time being @Muff Diver. Case closed?
K thanks

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes