Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
if it's not complete then why is is labeled as complete. I was playing through it and saw stuff that wasn't implemented yet and was slightly disappointed that it wasn't complete.

EDIT: I also updated the Games Lists page to show that the game isn't complete.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
if it's not complete then why is is labeled as complete. I was playing through it and saw stuff that wasn't implemented yet and was slightly disappointed that it wasn't complete.

EDIT: I also updated the Games Lists page to show that the game isn't complete.
Out of time, can you confirm 100% it isn't completed? If you can make sure to edit the title, if not tell me and I'll do it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well you can take Cmac's own words from the

Please understand that is is not a complete game. There are some bad endings but currently no other ends. Some story arcs are incomplete and some scenes have place-holder text.
Funny, I remember asking about this game years ago after I first saw it then lost it. I mentioned it on another board somewhere and found it then saw Cmac picked it up afterwards and has been running with it ever since. Glad he's found time to work with it between Slave Maker releases, its become very fleshed out.

Reactions: dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Well you can take Cmac's own words from the

Funny, I remember asking about this game years ago after I first saw it then lost it. I mentioned it on another board somewhere and found it then saw Cmac picked it up afterwards and has been running with it ever since. Glad he's found time to work with it between Slave Maker releases, its become very fleshed out.
Beat me to it, by a hair.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Still wouldn't call it complete until all possible paths and endings are done.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Out of time, can you confirm 100% it isn't completed? If you can make sure to edit the title, if not tell me and I'll do it.
I pointed it out months ago. It's not complete. He is hoping to finish it later this year or early next year.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I am having issues with this, Can't seem to get Kate as a slave. I've pissed her off to try and control her at various points but can't seem to get the dialogue that leads to enslaving her to appear.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I am having issues with this, Can't seem to get Kate as a slave. I've pissed her off to try and control her at various points but can't seem to get the dialogue that leads to enslaving her to appear.
Did you talk to her at the pond and remove davy's charm? Follow her to her house and offer to help her with Davy?
After you stop Davy, teleport to her house and use the powers to find the closet to hide in and wait until she returns.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I removed the charm and then eventually ran into her at the park then removed the charm again (was told by dev to piss her off at some point but never seems to work) and when I say make her a slave, there's suppose to be a chain of dialogue ( I did manage to get it once, how idk) with the final confrontation with Davy in the Hotel room 101 that I can't seem to make appear.

I have several saves through out the process, Mrs. Granger was shot, and I've got a save just before going to kate's room and removing the Charm (apparently attempting to enslave her here can start the enslavement route, doesn't work for me). I was nice in the first park encounter (being mean can start the enslavement route). I've got a save where Kate's in the park enslaved by Davy and using the silver ring brings up giver her the necklace (have both Pams bracelet and necklace) or the choice to say I love you. attempting to charm her here reacts in the same way that it does in the attempt to charm her back at her room as the dev said would work. gonna share the saves.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I removed the charm and then eventually ran into her at the park then removed the charm again (was told by dev to piss her off at some point but never seems to work) and when I say make her a slave, there's suppose to be a chain of dialogue ( I did manage to get it once, how idk) with the final confrontation with Davy in the Hotel room 101 that I can't seem to make appear.

I have several saves through out the process, Mrs. Granger was shot, and I've got a save just before going to kate's room and removing the Charm (apparently attempting to enslave her here can start the enslavement route, doesn't work for me). I was nice in the first park encounter (being mean can start the enslavement route). I've got a save where Kate's in the park enslaved by Davy and using the silver ring brings up giver her the necklace (have both Pams bracelet and necklace) or the choice to say I love you. attempting to charm her here reacts in the same way that it does in the attempt to charm her back at her room as the dev said would work. gonna share the saves.
If you want enslave her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and not have her like a girlfriend you MUST do nothing. If you try to save here (uncharming her or other stuffs) you block the enslaving route because she start to love/trust you.

Here you can find a walktrought (follow the murder path if you want slaves) written by the dev:
Moreover cmac is very nice. You can always contact him on the hypno forum and he can check your save to see where the problem is.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes