Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, its easier to just have the riddles auto completed on and have it so you match the spells to the picture for the book.

Reactions: JayX

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you do transformations?
Not implemented yet. In future versions you will be able to change women. There will also be some TG, Men to Women. I can see Davy getting hit by karma pretty hard.

At the moment the only thing you can change is you. If you choose to play as a Female, through some weird set of events, you can give yourself a penis, changing all sex scenes into what youd get if you were male. Your avatar will also change.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
How do I teleport other characters? apparently to save leanne thats what I'm supposed to do.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do I teleport other characters? apparently to save leanne thats what I'm supposed to do.
Something about attuning the hexagrams, i think. When you go to some locations, you'll see a star of david in the description. I think you go to objects or spells and "attune hexagram". It doesn't cost any mana. It's been a couple weeks since I've played it.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Something about attuning the hexagrams, i think. When you go to some locations, you'll see a star of david in the description. I think you go to objects or spells and "attune hexagram". It doesn't cost any mana. It's been a couple weeks since I've played it.
attuning hexagrams saves locations I need to teleport leanne to save her apparently

Reactions: muttdoggy

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
you need to have a teleport to the mirror room. The one in the alley with the dragon statue where you can pry the eyes out.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Noo it isn't completed. Not by a long shot. It's gonna be in development for a while.
The reason for the version numbering is because Cmac took it over from the original developers who were known as Wizard and Firstborn.

Reactions: CouchPillow

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
attuning hexagrams saves locations I need to teleport leanne to save her apparently
you need to get the refined magic training from the professor or the library manager (after mind controlling people you get exp, the magic book's lettering in the side menu will change colors, you can go to the professor and like 2 other npc's to get training but there are only 3 choices listed out of the 8(ish)... you need the trainings related to teleportation/transportation to teleport others with you....)

That drove me nuts too but I think I found the info on a forum or something... took me a couple hours of digging on the internet back when 1.4 was released.

Reactions: crmsn7

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Mega link for Xplicit version seems to be down.

Also, according to tfgames, A Spell For All was updated 1/22/2017. I can't seem to find a change log or any comments from the creator, it might just be a random bug fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed links, updated OP!
Due to Cmac hosting a poll, it was revealed that over 95% of the players play only the explicit version. So it's one download for everything. You can make it safe for work by following the instructions on his site.. but why would you??

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes