Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
According to your save she is in an intermediate state, not in love and you did not do the 'ungradeful bitch' option to charm her. As such she left and will not be seen again in this playthrough

For instance you cannot choose that option if she has the necklace as you cannot charm her, or if you told her you love her. If the second case she will return home but that was not the option you chose
Without breaking the whole game, can it be fixed among the flags?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For some reason when I download the update there's no images, can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
The update is exactly that, an update for an existing game installation. It is not a complete game and missing most images, you have to apply it over top of an existing game installation

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
The update is exactly that, an update for an existing game installation. It is not a complete game and missing most images, you have to apply it over top of an existing game installation
I tried that but when I try to open up the new one the previous one is the one that keeps opening up. I cut and paste the update into the folder with the previous version and the old ones is the only one that opens up. I can't access any of the updates like going to sleep with Sarah at night or anything else. I really don't care to much since the update doesn't have a lot of things in it. I'll just wait until a bigger update comes out.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone know any tips for the transformation with Miku? Because I've tried it the first time and I got a game over. Also, does know how to learn the Augmented Hypnosis training?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know any tips for the transformation with Miku? Because I've tried it the first time and I got a game over. Also, does know how to learn the Augmented Hypnosis training?
Miku is simple, do not just keep clicking the buttons, case the charm spell yourself at the right point

For the hypnosis, after the event with him and Amy and Catherine, charm him and then ask him about it an he will teach it to you, assuming you have enough experience (from charming people etc, see the walkthrough for details)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. After I've downloaded version 14.8.4, whatever reason, none of the images won't load.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I must be doing something wrong. After I've downloaded version 14.8.4, whatever reason, none of the images won't load.
Please see my reply above to another with the exact same issue

14.8.4 is an update it is not a complete game. Apply to an existing game installation, replacing any files and merging any folders

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can you charm Ellie, her mother, Kristen, as well as make Catherine your lover?
You should check the walkthrough, these are all addressed there.

One of the answers depends on the path, if you are Apprentice or Murder but only a little

Kristin - cast Shielded Charm on her. On the Murder Path you only get a single meeting with her to discuss a credit card
Ellie and Carol - have Kristin close the Bank and visit their home
Catherine - all follows after the event with Mr Beasley, Amy and her. Visit their home after

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
You should check the walkthrough, these are all addressed there.

One of the answers depends on the path, if you are Apprentice or Murder but only a little

Kristin - cast Shielded Charm on her. On the Murder Path you only get a single meeting with her to discuss a credit card
Ellie and Carol - have Kristin close the Bank and visit their home
Catherine - all follows after the event with Mr Beasley, Amy and her. Visit their home after
Is there a link to the walkthrough itself? Because in-game is not very helpful. Also, when I go to Amy and Catherine's house, Adele is in the way and I have no idea how to get past her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Check back some pages for Capacitors walkthrough or check out the Hypnopics Colective it has it's own thread there

Give it time with Adele, eventually Catherine will call you to arrange things, but it depends on if you are on the Apprentice or Murder path, (charm Officer Khan/Sarah, or get past where she blocks access to the Mansion)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes