ouda

Apr 30, 2018
hello who to charm davy after defated him in the hotel ? sorry about my english it not my native language and thank for the help

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
You can also open your phone, select games and enable the Cheats using the 'Cheat Helper' app
Hey, I have started a new game and I´m in the murder path.
I can´t get the hotel plans from Angela, I don´t have an option to ask her about them.

Zvone23

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, I need real help because I am stuck! In my to do list it says that I have to charm Adele again but when I get to her and her sisters house it says that I know the basic charm (shielded charm) and that it won't work. I'm guessing that I need to find another spell? Also, I have been looking up clues around internet, It says that I have to get some kind of hypnotic something power from Mr. Beasley, but I have to charm him?? I do have the power to charm men but when I try casting shielded charm it says "why would you try to do that to your master?". Also, Sarah turned into a vampire, can I help her turn back or where can I find the vampire that turned her? Thanks for your help in advance!

Ogier53

Feb 16, 2019
Hi.
I'm in the Apprentice Path.
How have the Unlife Enspelled (Mir Daru) ? and Medium powers to charm Keana's Ghost ?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Kate seems to have disappeared even though I followed the steps to charm her. Also Sarah's maid never spawned it as it were, while playing Murder 2 Path, even though in a text she says my maid helped me this morning. So in theory she should be around.

Edit: Never mind. Found Lauren. But still. Kate has seemed to have vanished.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys, I need real help because I am stuck! In my to do list it says that I have to charm Adele again but when I get to her and her sisters house it says that I know the basic charm (shielded charm) and that it won't work. I'm guessing that I need to find another spell? Also, I have been looking up clues around internet, It says that I have to get some kind of hypnotic something power from Mr. Beasley, but I have to charm him?? I do have the power to charm men but when I try casting shielded charm it says "why would you try to do that to your master?". Also, Sarah turned into a vampire, can I help her turn back or where can I find the vampire that turned her? Thanks for your help in advance!
Some of what you describe is difficult to work out, other straight forward

Adele - just wait it is a matter of time, Catherine will call you

Hypnosis - you learn this from Mr Beasley after the events with Catherine and Amy, if you got something about him being your master, this should only happen in the bad ending during that event, if does not persist after the event

Sarah - you messed up with the events of the vampyre, usually you get this if the vampyre attacks and the flees. You have until the following day to find and charm her using the Unlife Enspelled spell Sarah will teach you

Hi.
I'm in the Apprentice Path.
How have the Unlife Enspelled (Mir Daru) ? and Medium powers to charm Keana's Ghost ?
Visit Sarah, charm her if you can, Revist a few times until she discusses the vampyre.

History Classroom, the walkthrough will explain this

Kate seems to have disappeared even though I followed the steps to charm her. Also Sarah's maid never spawned it as it were, while playing Murder 2 Path, even though in a text she says my maid helped me this morning. So in theory she should be around.

Edit: Never mind. Found Lauren. But still. Kate has seemed to have vanished.
Did you free Kate after Mrs Granger was injured or imprisoned? Then did you free her when you meet her at the Park?

There are some paths in the game where the second meeting will not happen, sometimes when you ask around about Davy this can trigger him fleeing to the Hotel with Kate, blocking the event

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Her tag says 1000 which while looking in the characters seems to be out and about.

Yes. I remember freeing Kate twice. And then when freeing her at the hotel where you choose the ungrateful bitch part she's supposed to go home, but she never made it home. Just poof. Vanished.

Dont know where she went?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Her tag says 1000 which while looking in the characters seems to be out and about.

Yes. I remember freeing Kate twice. And then when freeing her at the hotel where you choose the ungrateful bitch part she's supposed to go home, but she never made it home. Just poof. Vanished.

I will check when I have some free time, but once you choose the 'ungrateful bitch' option there is a time until she arrives at home. So generally go to her bedroom as fast as you can, hide or go invisible and wait for her to arrive. You have 20 turns/steps/actions until she arrives

Reactions: RembrandtQ

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

According to your save she is in an intermediate state, not in love and you did not do the 'ungradeful bitch' option to charm her. As such she left and will not be seen again in this playthrough

For instance you cannot choose that option if she has the necklace as you cannot charm her, or if you told her you love her. If the second case she will return home but that was not the option you chose

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes