BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Any ETA on 14.9? OwO
Really want to see the story develop (but do take your time, I would prefer if we got a good updated rather than a rushed one).

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
in the murder route davy don't show up after a toke the rob adresse when i exit the school help please and sorry about mu english

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
in the murder route davy don't show up after a toke the rob adresse when i exit the school help please and sorry about mu english
My apologies I am not quite sure what you mean here. He does not really show up at the Robbins House, and other encounters largely depend on visiting the Hotel and having charmed Monique and sending her out for magic

Sorry otherwise please explain some more of where you are in the game or post a save to be checked.

I will note a walkthrough has been posted and this may help your problems

airze

Feb 8, 2018
My apologies I am not quite sure what you mean here. He does not really show up at the Robbins House, and other encounters largely depend on visiting the Hotel and having charmed Monique and sending her out for magic

Sorry otherwise please explain some more of where you are in the game or post a save to be checked.

i think they mean the 1 time event when you leave the school and davy is out side and ether follow him or not the one that leads to the sister doing first aid on the MC some of the walkthroughs say it happens after getting the Robbins address from Mr. Beasley office

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i think they mean the 1 time event when you leave the school and davy is out side and ether follow him or not the one that leads to the sister doing first aid on the MC some of the walkthroughs say it happens after getting the Robbins address from Mr. Beasley office
If so then these can be skipped with no problems to the story, they are completely optional

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
What choice allows kate at park to tell her you love her. I did it on one playthru but cant seem to repeat it she just leaves the park

ouda

Apr 30, 2018

it ok i find out

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What choice allows kate at park to tell her you love her. I did it on one playthru but cant seem to repeat it she just leaves the park
These option are available the second time you free her, there is a possible meeting at her home after her mother has been hospitalised/jailed

when i do the ritual of Kurndorf i am killed all the time help please
You need to use the correct skull, Kurndorf's own skull

Reactions: Deniz31

neto00740

Nov 13, 2018
Hello, could you tell us how much of the story is done and how much content you would like to create to expand the game? I found your game by coincidence recently and I am quite enjoying your game and I'm curious to see how much of the story is completed. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello, could you tell us how much of the story is done and how much content you would like to create to expand the game? I found your game by coincidence recently and I am quite enjoying your game and I'm curious to see how much of the story is completed. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
I am not really sure, things are not plotted or planned in detail really

We have remaining
- resolve the Hellgate story and Kurndorf
- resolve escaped Jessica
- The tree sisters (ie Amy)
- expand the Conspiracy Path
- add a 'Good' path
- make Davy more active, not just charming Kate
- the Cult of the Nuns of you that is
- flesh out the simpler characters in the game
- add some more variability without the game being trying for random events

neto00740

Nov 13, 2018
Thank You!

We have remaining
- add a 'Good' path

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018

We have remaining
- add a 'Good' path
My apologies if I am overstepping my boundaries, but for the conspiracy path, would it be possible to include more involvement from Mr. Beasley? Have it so he was the one to secure the book and is using you as a pawn in order to betray Davy. I feel like this would make it extra interesting, especially if you're playing as a female MC. Again, my apologies if this is not intended for the Conspiracy narrative and you already have something else in the works. Thank you for this wonderful game amd story!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
My apologies if I am overstepping my boundaries, but for the conspiracy path, would it be possible to include more involvement from Mr. Beasley? Have it so he was the one to secure the book and is using you as a pawn in order to betray Davy. I feel like this would make it extra interesting, especially if you're playing as a female MC. Again, my apologies if this is not intended for the Conspiracy narrative and you already have something else in the works. Thank you for this wonderful game amd story!
Actually the idea of the Conspiracy Path is where Sarah conspires with you against her Uncle to gain power from the Book. The Book was taken by Sarah or maybe Lauren at Sarah's order. On this path Mr Beasley has the same role as the Apprentice path

Reactions: tayden23

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
Actually the idea of the Conspiracy Path is where Sarah conspires with you against her Uncle to gain power from the Book. The Book was taken by Sarah or maybe Lauren at Sarah's order. On this path Mr Beasley has the same role as the Apprentice path
Thank you for the response, sir; looking forward to the next update, especially Jessica the witch!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Also, are there any plans on expanding the bi content? Like what's-her-name's husband, Beasley or Davey?

And what are your thoughts on global warming and lizard people? Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes