e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I seem to be missing the choice that'd make Janet Kelly a straight-up slave (not a bimbo or lover). WT says "take her now" on the stairs, but that option isn't there. Soft murder path, with or without manipulative charms doesn't matter.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seem to be missing the choice that'd make Janet Kelly a straight-up slave (not a bimbo or lover). WT says "take her now" on the stairs, but that option isn't there. Soft murder path, with or without manipulative charms doesn't matter.
Strictly speaking you cannot when you first charm her, it always branches to lover or bimbo. If you later recharm her choose the order option. You can leave immediately on charming her but that is a different case.

I note the main difference in her charm types are what she wears and flavour text. There is a scene for bimbo janet but nothing special for the other choices

Bashuinda

Jan 19, 2022
I am probably doing something wrong, but whenever I bring Tina to Davy tied up in room 101 I don't see an option for her to drain him. Am I just missing the prompt?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am probably doing something wrong, but whenever I bring Tina to Davy tied up in room 101 I don't see an option for her to drain him. Am I just missing the prompt?
Wrong place, you must first move Davy into the hotel cellar. Speak to Anita about Davy

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone know the difference in content between murder path and other paths? Like different characters that xan be enthralled?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know the difference in content between murder path and other paths? Like different characters that xan be enthralled?
On the apprentice path you cannot charm Sarah, but you can romance/date her and Lauren. There is a chauffeur character Angelica
On the murder path you can charm all characters, there is a different chauffeur Sofia
The two chauffeurs have completely different events and stories.

Otherwise there are different events notably for Officer Khan, Anita and Nurse Megan

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey
is it possible to Charm Mom and Gabby at the Murder Path?
When its possible please tell me how
Yes you can, the walkthrough does give the details on this. Make sure to deliver the clothes to your mother immediately and then visit the station at night. Check Gabby's office, otherwise check the walkthrough (make sure you have Tina charmed)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes