RPGM Completed A Song of Elfpai and Tentacles II [v1.10] [QRoss]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ163468_img_main.jpg

Overview
Buxom elven daughter Lyfia entered a cave in the forest and was transformed. Somehow, she escaped and returned to her village, but her body ached strangely. One day on a walk to the next town Lyfia stumbled into a battle of monsters. She took shelter in yet another cave. Unfortunately, no sooner had she entered than the entrance collapsed. She was trapped. Dread and excitement made her heart thump. What would she encounter this time...?​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-11
Release Date: 2015-10-05
Original Title: 淫乱巨乳エルフと触手達の輪舞曲II
Developer: QRoss
Censored: Yes (Except Breasts)
Version: 1.10
Language: English + Japanese (Partial translation. Story seems to be fine. 90% of the menu in-game is fine, the startup is Japanese)
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ163468_img_smp1.jpg RJ163468_img_smp2.jpg RJ163468_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Oh? The part 2 story is completely translated right? So what's the only thing left that isn't translated?

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
Interspecies Sex

OK, I'm always in when I see this tag.
Let's see how this one goes.

Gorgolock

Donor
Nov 25, 2017
What happened to the first game?
It was deleted because whoever posted it, used the Japanese name which I didn't think you were allowed to do, so I didn't search the Japanese name. is the first game.

any guide for unlocking the scenes? I miss some of it and I don't know where to get it
Any walkthrough or complete save? I am missing a few scenes. Thanks
Would the CG in a separate download be better? I can easily get that. As far as I know, there are no guides.

Jun 29, 2018
i have the first game with complete save if i can upload it
found the first game go from female protage tag page 48 at the moment

Jun 29, 2018
you know i have never had to use a japanese emulator for these games i still don't understand why people put that in anyway

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
you know i have never had to use a japanese emulator for these games i still don't understand why people put that in anyway
Likely because they were originally released in Japan?

That, and either there are no plans for a proper release unlike other titles, or it's the way RPG Maker "publishes" the games.

That does get me wondering; do RPG Maker games saved in the USA go through the same System Locale business?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes