gusamongus

Aug 23, 2021
this is so sad, i wanted to play it after finishing my final essay but forgot to download it and now the links dont work

MisterNUTT

May 11, 2019
No torrent link? My potato connection can't download this much on any browser. Download always ends up bugging.

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
can anyone resend the links? nopy and filecdn are down, and mega deleted the file, also torrent link appreciated

Last edited:

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
No torrent link? My potato connection can't download this much on any browser. Download always ends up bugging.
can anyone resend the links? nopy and filecdn are down, and mega deleted the file, also torrent link appreciated
re up pls
Moving my backlog of games epsically VN from Google drive (Fk google for ending EDU unlimited space) to my NAS. Happened that I download this in 2019 from this very post
Hopefully it works. I'll seed it as long as possible,

PS. Anti virus and windows defender hate steam_api.dll so make note of that when unzipping

Jun 19, 2021
Ok. Im fairly computer literate. I have downloaded all the dlls needed. I rebooted. I am still getting an error about procedure entry point steamintnernal_contextinit could not be located. I downloaded it and uploaded it. I copied it into the windows/syswow64 and then into the game folder. I even tried dragging and dropping the file onto the advhd launch file and it gave me the error again. What am i doing wrong?

Jun 19, 2021
Ok so in reply to my original message for anyone having issues.
1) There is no game.exe file. Its AdvHD.exe
2) Do not run the apply.bat file. It seems to already be patched.
3) If trying to just get the steamapi.dll file you must get the one for this game not a generic file.

If all this still doesnt allow you to play it there is a link a few pages back to a mediafire version that seems to still be available.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote