5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Personally I'm not interested in Aya, I have 0 interest in trying to understand insane person. I will play this once it is done hoping for some Laura or Maya action but that is that.
From what I'm reading this is going slow, like stupidly slow. On Laura path when blackmail started on same or next patch Luca was already fucking her. Here its groping, handjob, blowjob ... whats this a romance? We have already seen Aya getting railed thanks to the first part and bonus scenes i don't see how you get excited about bj. So that is why I think engagement is low.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Personally I'm not interested in Aya, I have 0 interest in trying to understand insane person. I will play this once it is done hoping for some Laura or Maya action but that is that.
From what I'm reading this is going slow, like stupidly slow. On Laura path when blackmail started on same or next patch Luca was already fucking her. Here its groping, handjob, blowjob ... whats this a romance? We have already seen Aya getting railed thanks to the first part and bonus scenes i don't see how you get excited about bj. So that is why I think engagement is low.
If you want Laura just play the original game

Reactions: mommysboiii

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I don't understand people's complaints. In the original game Laura was also stupid and imo wasn't a very believable scenario. Which is fine that's not the point but this game doesn't change that. If anything I think Aya is a bit MORE believable considering her life is actually at risk and she's in a much more difficult position than Laura was

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I gotta say im enjoying this Aya route way better then the Laura route. This is the kind of NTR I like to see. 2 people that hate each other but they take out there aggressions on each other and it becomes almost like a competition or sex battle of sorts. I hope this keeps up in this direction because I liked the Laura version at first and then it got old to me really fast hopefully the Aya version is not the same.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I don't understand people's complaints. In the original game Laura was also stupid and imo wasn't a very believable scenario. Which is fine that's not the point but this game doesn't change that. If anything I think Aya is a bit MORE believable considering her life is actually at risk and she's in a much more difficult position than Laura was
I agree. I think Aya is actually a way better character then Laura also. Laura builds herself up to be this strong willed no bullshit office lady and then cries about having to be that in front of people she believes dont even deserve it. Talk about identity crisis. I dont know I think as much as they tried to make Laura a respectable character to me it had the opposite effect and I didnt respect her at all. Now Aya does what she wants and says what she wants regardless of the consequences that is the type of person I can respect. She is comfortable taking risks and even though she knows the MC is flawed she still truly accepts his flaws regardless and still loves him. I usually like purple haired anime type girls also but in this case I even like Aya's character design better then Laura's. Im sure there are plenty who disagree but whatever thats their opinion.

Nov 10, 2021
Hey! I played the original version and playing Ayas edition now. But yo be honest im not a big fan of much reading, especially at the very beginning of both games. So, could you please clarify what both Aya and Laura are being blackmailed by? I know a little about a flash drive from original version, and theres some info exposing Harry, but thats it. And i dont know why Aya doing what she is doing. (Yeah. Im lazy. Anf i like playing from MCs pov, but id like to know please)))
Also english is not my native, so sorry for any grammar.
Thanks in advance ^^

Consent_IRL

Mar 19, 2024
In the original version, I was always hoping for a Harry x Aya route after Luca completely destroyed Harry and Laura's relationship. So it ends with LucaxLaura and HarryxAya.

Happy to say that you can get that from this if you stop after the first time Harry and Aya finally boink, then headcanon that Aya gets out of the blackmail situation that was being set up. But a bit sad that currently in this version there's only one point in the story where Harry x Laura stops being a thing, and it's wayyyyy earlier in the original story than I would've liked to see, I'd be super into that kind of thing being choice based in the future.

No complaints though, the two games are high quality and even if in the end they don't cater to my specific desires, I'm still happy I got to experience them!

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Are the animated scenes exclusive to this version or are they in the original version as well? Does this version contain the rest of the main story as well or just exclusively the new route?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Are the animated scenes exclusive to this version or are they in the original version as well? Does this version contain the rest of the main story as well or just exclusively the new route?
Everything before the hot springs - and the Aya's choice there - is in the base game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes