Ren'Py A Perfectly Normal Family

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I'm Heinz and despite all efforts of Patreon I'm continuing my project of a visual novel with the bad "I*" thing.
My college buddy and myself spent many nights in his basement trying out various game engines and did countless renders out of his huge collection of assets.
Meanwhile we are totally lost in our story and our characters, so I'd like to get some opinions about my story and our rendering capabilities.

First let my tell you something about the story itself. I started to write it in highschool some years ago, after completion I shelved it, as I had no idea what to do with it. Publishing was not really an option, as my family would have never approved.

The story is about, well, a perfectly normal family. Errrm, almost perfectly. The mother, Vera, lives with her two daughters Laura and Lisa (yes I know, but I won't change the name) and her son Micky. The father left them a while ago. As the story unfolds everyone becomes involved in not-so-normal relations.
I won't tell everything now, but the story doesn't have the bad brother corrupting mom and sis. In fact, there is no bad protagonist at all in this game.

Now about the graphics. Some time ago I stumbled into some french lagoon, where several artists meet in a forum. So I learned about games like "Pandora" or "Dreaming with Elsa". And what a surprise, anyone can do great pictures of beautiful girls with DAZ or Poser. So it was time to take my story out of the drawer.
After too many beers I told an old buddy of mine about my story and my first efforts with DAZ. And he confessed his addiction to 3D Models. So we joined to turn my story into a visual novel.

We agreed to avoid those Victorias, Kimmys, Josies, Julies ...
Weeks passed, we crafted our "actors", young enough but not too young. So several "behind the scenes" renders were done to fool around with the graphics and get a feeling for lights and poses. One of these renders I'd like to share with you. It's called "I've been waiting for you".

CU,
Heinz
I ve been waiting for you.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I'm Heinz and despite all efforts of Patreon I'm continuing my project of a visual novel with the bad "I*" thing.
My college buddy and myself spent many nights in his basement trying out various game engines and did countless renders out of his huge collection of assets.
Meanwhile we are totally lost in our story and our characters, so I'd like to get some opinions about my story and our rendering capabilities.

First let my tell you something about the story itself. I started to write it in highschool some years ago, after completion I shelved it, as I had no idea what to do with it. Publishing was not really an option, as my family would have never approved.

The story is about, well, a perfectly normal family. Errrm, almost perfectly. The mother, Vera, lives with her two daughters Laura and Lisa (yes I know, but I won't change the name) and her son Micky. The father left them a while ago. As the story unfolds everyone becomes involved in not-so-normal relations.
I won't tell everything now, but the story doesn't have the bad brother corrupting mom and sis. In fact, there is no bad protagonist at all in this game.

Now about the graphics. Some time ago I stumbled into some french lagoon, where several artists meet in a forum. So I learned about games like "Pandora" or "Dreaming with Elsa". And what a surprise, anyone can do great pictures of beautiful girls with DAZ or Poser. So it was time to take my story out of the drawer.
After too many beers I told an old buddy of mine about my story and my first efforts with DAZ. And he confessed his addiction to 3D Models. So we joined to turn my story into a visual novel.

We agreed to avoid those Victorias, Kimmys, Josies, Julies ...
Weeks passed, we crafted our "actors", young enough but not too young. So several "behind the scenes" renders were done to fool around with the graphics and get a feeling for lights and poses. One of these renders I'd like to share with you. It's called "I've been waiting for you".

CU,
Heinz
View attachment 43635
The breast are perfect for me and please include a lot of kissing.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Hi folks, thanks for your positive comments, I seem to be on the right path.
For those who want to see some G-rated pics of my models, you may have a look at my Patreon (as long as it's not banned).

I also started a bit of a development blog there before they declared war on adult themes.
Of course the interesting stuff is behind the paywall, as they want it to be now, but we have this place to share it, haven't we.
For the censors at Patreon I play a little cosplay. I introduce my models as actors and let them talk about their roles.
It's quite funny to fool around a bit and also helps me to get the right feeling for my models. I want them to be like the characters in my story, not just camwhores.
So, as you just mentionend, there will be no killer boobs and there will be no monster dicks. The people in my story might live next door to you.

The last render I shared with you took almost a night (we left the notebook alone after four hours and decided to call it a day). Rendering time sucks. Thats why I started with Patreon at all. If they ban me AFTER I got some bucks for a pc with a decent gpu (I aim at a GTX1060), it will have fulfilled its purpose.

Did anyone just say "stop prattling and give as a nice picture"?

Here you go. It's a promo shot with Lisa, which will not make it to Patreon. Lisa is not a loli, she's a young woman, but I will not wake the Patreon dogs too early.

CU
Heinz
Lisa Promo Shoot.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For those who want to see some G-rated pics of my models, you may have a look at my Patreon (as long as it's not banned).

I also started a bit of a development blog there before they declared war on adult themes.
Of course the interesting stuff is behind the paywall, as they want it to be now, but we have this place to share it, haven't we.
For the censors at Patreon I play a little cosplay. I introduce my models as actors and let them talk about their roles.
It's quite funny to fool around a bit and also helps me to get the right feeling for my models. I want them to be like the characters in my story, not just camwhores.
So, as you just mentionend, there will be no killer boobs and there will be no monster dicks. The people in my story might live next door to you.

The last render I shared with you took almost a night (we left the notebook alone after four hours and decided to call it a day). Rendering time sucks. Thats why I started with Patreon at all. If they ban me AFTER I got some bucks for a pc with a decent gpu (I aim at a GTX1060), it will have fulfilled its purpose.

Here you go. It's a promo shot with Lisa, which will not make it to Patreon. Lisa is not a loli, she's a young woman, but I will not wake the Patreon dogs too early.

CU
Heinz
View attachment 43881
Please give us kissing when MC does nice things for the girls and so on.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
You have been added to the "following this Patreon" :D Might support as well, waiting for the demo before deciding (funds are tight atm)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

CU
Heinz
View attachment 43881
Why Lisa? Somehow, when I look, I think: "Heidi".:cool:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
wanted to see more, and I want to play it, hopefully patreon would care less, what you want do to is keep the genre(like incest,beastatilly, rape )don't post it on patreon, just post it here

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Well, this was a terrible night.
We fought against Iray, lighting and many digusting renders of a living room scene at night.
My buddy was thinking about quitting the project. Doing "real" renders for a project is different from just collecting, isn't it?
To cheer myself up, I needed to have some fun with my beauties.
So let's see what the experts here wanted.
Kissing, ok, need it anyway. Wet hair, sorry can't provide it YET, still have a lot to learn, but some water would really be nice.
Let's put the girls into a lake, add some foggy atmosphere, heat up my medieval laptop, and only four hours later we get a picture which I like to call "I think we get wet down there".
CU,
Heinz
Getting wet.jpg

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's some high quality renders and models. It's a shame for me that it's another incest game but with such a quality of pictures you surely can achieve something. I won't play it probably but I hope it will be written at least decently. Worth observing for incest fans. I really love those models