robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Anna and Jake attend the company office party as Superman and Wonder Woman. perv Marvin checks his spy camera in Anna's office as he has lost track of her, and he spies her with Jake's cock in her mouth and his jaw drops and he begins to cry like a bitch knowing that he has no chance with Anna after seeing Jake the Snake and realizing his micro dick has no chance.. then he goes to the roof and jumps off. Marvin's watch has ended. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#DEATHTOCHRIS

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Anna and Jake attend the company office party as Superman and Wonder Woman. perv Marvin checks his spy camera in Anna's office as he has lost track of her, and he spies her with Jake's cock in her mouth and his jaw drops and he begins to cry like a bitch knowing that he has no chance with Anna after seeing Jake the Snake and realizing his micro dick has no chance.. then he goes to the roof and jumps off. Marvin's watch has ended. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#DEATHTOCHRIS
1000134109.gif

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
i honestly have to think trice before mentioning Anna with someone character. we had batman shit going on for too long (only OG's knows) now obsession with Anna shopping. damn that's too much creativity.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
i honestly have to think trice before mentioning Anna with someone character. we had batman shit going on for too long (only OG's knows) now obsession with Anna shopping. damn that's too much creativity.
You wait till Anna takes part in the world snooker championships. Gasps from the crowd every time she leans over the table (good look creating that image in AI)

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks! I let him know. Her breasts are especially large during this story because her hormones have been raging of late, and hormones stimulate breast growth for breastfeeding mothers. She also has family history of large breasts - both her grandmothers were large breasted later in life after having children. (And both became heavy overall… something Anna has an irrational fear of happening to her too.)
we stan big tittys.

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes