A new kind of adult game...

HdA_Adeline

Jun 15, 2022
Hello to all, I'm Adeline, new here and first time posting.

I'm currently making a full 3D game where the main protagonist, a female is legally put to death at the end of each level, either by hanging or beheading. The action take place in a kind of england's Victorian Era. There is of course some nudity, anal sex toys, lot of clothes to buy and wear etc... Maybe not some kind of "regular" adult stuff but I think this game could fit well with those kind of peoples who like to hang theires barbies!

Dropped! will be a kind of Cinderella's Escape puzzle game. For this, I use almost not assets that I created myself from start to finish, including 3D objects, their animations, general design, sounding and coding. Actually, the ending stage works pretty well altough a lot of work must still be done and I will start to work soon on the main part. I started making the ending first because if I wasn't able to do that correctly, what the point to make this game!

Dropped! is far from being finished, but it definitively needs support and more exposure. An older demo is already available but it seems I have to make at least 3 posts before having the right to link something. Once done, I will post the link to my website.

DroppedBannerA.jpg

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
An older demo is already available but it seems I have to make at least 3 posts before having the right to link something.
I have them, and while I'm not a fan of the atmosphere, here's your site:
The demo version, unless I missed a more obvious one, can be found (Windows only, at the bottom of the page). And for those who'll wonder, even if the site promote membership, it is not needed, at least for the demo.

I'm not really a fan of the atmosphere, but the biggest bad point for the game so far is the total lack of context. You're dropped in jail, knowing that you'll die, and what ? Why browsing the dream world (where you don't know you are going when you take a nap), buying clothes and all, if it's just to die ? But well, I can just not be the good target for this kind of game.
The realization worth it, the movement are smooth, and so far the models seem good. Just a reproach, the camera being only manual isn't really a good idea. It force you to either move it far away from the character, or to constantly adjust it.