Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"Meet me in the pub when you read this /Sarah"
goes to pub
"I'll let you know when you're needed again"

Doh!

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Just copy your saves over before deleting the game. I have been doing that for quite awhile now. Only problem is that sometimes getting "New" dreams can be annoying on certain saves because I have worked on one storyline to a certain point but stopped before another event happens...ie the Blake storyline for example. I stopped just before he fucks you, so on that save I get bombarded with 3 or 4 Blake dreams before it goes to something else.
Sure, but I changed pc this time so no saves to copy over. The other times had been forced either because I had forgotten the saves, or Whiteraven deciding for me.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
hmm all i get when i go to bordel is "a futere futa cum-addiction scene will come here in the future" instead of getting the first test and im not even on the futa path

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Bordell work fine for me, i'm staying at jerk house (free one).
Other hand sarah is bugged ot i can't work other then bordell since mc keeps saying that i need to talk sarah and when i do it just loops.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
hmm all i get when i go to bordel is "a futere futa cum-addiction scene will come here in the future" instead of getting the first test and im not even on the futa path
You have to remove cum addiction with the cheat skull (set it zero) and then it should unlock

Reactions: FoxyEarth

nympheta

May 22, 2017
For me nothing seems working. They are pnj missing (like the guy you have to pay taxes), brothel doesn't work (it tells me debbie is working), and I can't work because it says that I have to talk to Sarah in the pub, but she tells me she will contact me when she'll have something to make me do ^^ I'll wait for a bugfix I guess ^^

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes