Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
There is no walktrough ?
how to progress into the brothel (aka getting the real stuff, and get miss debiie true identity ?)
Yeah same question .. IT SAYS 92% ... that hero gives ya mission to kick it off. But i am like u -- No progress...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have an official word from dev when there will be an official fix? I saw that there was a fix but the red text says 'Fix for v1.3 is not released by the developer, download at your own risk!' and personally when i see that I am wary of downloading it regardless whom posted it, no offense to the person mind you

Reactions: ahgjldtlhmu nd

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Staying with old man, then changed houses...then he stopped asking me to flash him. Not sure that effects when i went back to the old man. He spanks me and then when i Peek game freeze. Dreams stopped without cheat and i just had potion in inventory but not used. Just thought i would throw my issues in 4 hrs play about so far. Everything else works fine. :) and im still a virgin. Also not sure if that affects different angles of story line.
Same with me old man, when MC don´t pick up the flour from the Innkeeper, and no lie to the old man, the MC get a option to peek after the spank. Old man say help me with my back - game stop-. I don´t play my jerk save yet. Please help us to solve this bugs.

ronylol

Apr 14, 2018
P.s. Also the Miss Debbie bug, says to follow her. Scene doesn't seem to trigger until you go into the brothel (i.e. you can be working at the brothel and spend all your energy and you have to leave and go back into brothel to trigger) scene shows Debbie saying the guards will lock behind her and she walks out the front door, after that you are spawned outside of the brothel with no one to follow or any additional details of where she may have gone.
its not showing me anything i tried it so many times now what to do

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Welp just like you all I got to around where all the bugs are... Seems that there was a bug report thing on the patreon so maybe whoever got us this buggy version could let us in on what is going on, when they get around too it. I recommend skipping this buggy release till their is a truly fixed version. All the new content seems to be bugged to hell and back. Can't even unlock Anal at the brothel from my experience; unless it now requires constant vaginal "jobs" which would make no sense because the previous version that was not the way it was.

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
does anyone have a save file from just before 1.3?
would it be too much to ask if it were two saves... as in one cum addicted and one not?
pretty please? :evilsmile:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Anyone figured out how to stay at the inn? I see it's now an option from the change log, after being tricked in mission 4. Which is that?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Welp just like you all I got to around where all the bugs are... Seems that there was a bug report thing on the patreon so maybe whoever got us this buggy version could let us in on what is going on, when they get around too it. I recommend skipping this buggy release till their is a truly fixed version. All the new content seems to be bugged to hell and back. Can't even unlock Anal at the brothel from my experience; unless it now requires constant vaginal "jobs" which would make no sense because the previous version that was not the way it was.
I don't know how anal is unlocked but I used RPGMaker Save Editor to change the values for how many HJ, TJ and Jerks she'd done at the brothel to 50 and then she could fuck them and then either because I put that to 150 or because I got her fucked in the pussy a few times anal was unlocked.
I sincerely hope that's not the grind the dev thinks we should be doing because fuck that shit.

I was hoping anal would be a way to preserve her vaginal virginity and make her think she's still innocent even though it's still sex.

But yeah bugfix plz I'm seeing it on some sites but only the sort with 50kb/s downloads so no thank you.

D

Deleted member 53291

I don't know how anal is unlocked but I used RPGMaker Save Editor to change the values for how many HJ, TJ and Jerks she'd done at the brothel to 50 and then she could fuck them and then either because I put that to 150 or because I got her fucked in the pussy a few times anal was unlocked.
I sincerely hope that's not the grind the dev thinks we should be doing because fuck that shit.

I was hoping anal would be a way to preserve her vaginal virginity and make her think she's still innocent even though it's still sex.

But yeah bugfix plz I'm seeing it on some sites but only the sort with 50kb/s downloads so no thank you.
if I start to download it now I'll be done by tomorrow ;)

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Is there any content in the dungeon of the valley ?
I suck cock all the time and master says "maybe we need bigger toys" but nothing more happens.
all I can do is leave the dungeon (red fire) but is that what I have to do?

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Is there any content in the dungeon of the valley ?
I suck cock all the time and master says "maybe we need bigger toys" but nothing more happens.
all I can do is leave the dungeon (red fire) but is that what I have to do?
Go to the Guard officer near gates, talk with him, flash him tits and go back to guy with horse

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Bugfix version 1.3.1
+ Fixed image when inspecting ass would not disappear.
+ Fixed if working as a prostitute at night the game crashed.
+ Fixed MP got remove if a customer refused to take Victoria
+ Fixed prostitution customer didn't move properly
+ Fixed can buy mirror more than one time
+ Fixed image when customer refuses didn't disappear properly
+ Fixed when you haggle with customer and say no he agreed automatically
+ Fixed can sleep at old mans house before finish his quest
+ Fixed bj scene with innkeeper didn't play second time
+ Fixed bj scene movement innkeeper
+ Changed debbie quest
+ Fixed debbie quest
+ Fixed crashing when washing old man
+ Fixed haggle event so that the customer can't haggle when the price is 1 silver if you have
negative values it should now autocorrect it to 1 silver
+ Fixed old man and jerk, changed how you choose where to stay. Jerk now needs to be talked to before you
flash him.
+ Fixed flour quest not starting at the old man

Reactions: sdjins and if95
Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone have an official word from dev when there will be an official fix? I saw that there was a fix but the red text says 'Fix for v1.3 is not released by the developer, download at your own risk!' and personally when i see that I am wary of downloading it regardless whom posted it, no offense to the person mind you
I downloaded the fix and haven't had any issues.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes