beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
But at least some one here to tell me how many time I have to blow the goblins the black slave trainer in obey or disobey and suck my toy until my 3 or 5 artifical teeth are broken.
My promise now I will come up with this question every day until I get a clear answer with no. and instruction.
I can´t finish the slave route in the jail, pls help me out and exat day´s to stay there and swallow sperm as the toy?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@klx inappropriate behavoir
Interesting: Why white-raven sending update post for v0.9.4 this very old and can be download 4 weeks ago. Why are not questions answered by members here or by White Raven anymore. Is this forum already over and you sit in vain on the chair and look dead post after? I said as Sportman unfair play agains the members here.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@beijing999 - Read this carefully.
Do not blame us for the silence of our members. We cannot force our members to speak or answer questions. And speaking of silence, why don't you try that? One rule states that you cannot disrespect moderators. Another rule is that you must be respectful to other members. Your post seems like it's breaking both rules.
Stop posting and wait for an answer. If you keep this up, there won't be a warning. A thread ban will be issued.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Anybody knows how to rebind key to other? Want to rebind skipping key from W to Ctrl. Any ideas?

Berlincurry

Mar 12, 2018
Anybody knows how to rebind key to other? Want to rebind skipping key from W to Ctrl. Any ideas?
Sorry I know how to do because I change my up arrow to down arrow but Idon´t know Ctrl. Somethig to do christian-relegion because my german bord dont have this, send a pichture maybe i find it.

Berlincurry

Mar 12, 2018
where to enter the skull code?
Right mouse look items than key items hit enter twice use arrows not no to moce each block 20005981.
When close the cheat after money or coruption there pop up a question NEVER NEVER NEVER hit yes allways no or you dead cant finsh work cant pay tax cant sleep because with yes you cancel the MP count but you need 0 ernergy to sleep.
When goes to sleep go the big red carrots beside mirror klick left mouse now you eat go sleep by

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I put my rant in a spoiler just in case that it may spoil the game for those that have yet to reach some of the things I mention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Had a futa darkelf? Meh! Bogwart.. the goblin?? Yay! Boobgrowth still only attainable through choosing living with the perv?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes