Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I don´t get it. If you dring the brew from the witch. No dreams at all if you keep dringing every day. How to get a bunny suit and the dreams with cum addiction, there are great anyway. If the brew from the witch gives some other dreams with Goblin or Orcs then it make sense, but it´s just idea.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Work in brothel is impossible, I think this is bug. What the "futa cum addiction scene come here later"?????

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Work in brothel is impossible, I think this is bug. What the "futa cum addiction scene come here later"?????
Use the cheat skull to remove your cum addiction stat then try it. Getting into the brothel doesn't work currently if you're addicted to goblin cum

Reactions: Deelite

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Game is totally arsed up. Cant work because my PC has to see Sarah at pub but all you get out of her is I will let you know, yup totally arsed up this game. Old saves totally useless regardless of route taken, yup totally arsed up. In other words it is totally bugged and folk are paying money for this.

Chriel

Jun 20, 2017
i have a bug in 1 day i go work an when i go declare earnings its says that i need to work and when i go to sleap it says go and declare earnings!ffs in jerk house orb didnt work and even when i use cheat to skeap day is the same

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Game is totally arsed up. Cant work because my PC has to see Sarah at pub but all you get out of her is I will let you know, yup totally arsed up this game. Old saves totally useless regardless of route taken, yup totally arsed up. In other words it is totally bugged and folk are paying money for this.
or you could just use the effin thing in your inventory that fixes that bug ?? that what its there for

Reactions: crookscomp

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Nightmare blocker ? Is there any side-effects in the game for dreams or to victoria
yes , you need to see certain dreams to unlock new content ! i think the nightmare blocker is for when you seen all dreams and you just want to skip them

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i have a bug in 1 day i go work an when i go declare earnings its says that i need to work and when i go to sleap it says go and declare earnings!ffs in jerk house orb didnt work and even when i use cheat to skeap day is the same
I have had that when using an old save and I fixed it by removing HP/MP requirements from game worked two times and then used cheats again to re=add the HP/MP. Just add a loaf of bread and when it asks if want to remove them click yes work twice and then do same thing but when asked select no and that should clear it for you.......maybe?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
One more bug. When Vicky be fucked by futa elf she doesn't lost her virginity.
I came across this to and ended up using a save editor to fix that as I am not a fan of Blake, to me he is this games Eric that in itself is a sore spot for me, I have since then waited till the futa elf to loose the mc's virginity and always checked the mirror before doing anything else.

Currently though I have came across a curious error/bug or nuisance I only dream of the blake path I have restarted the game with a save at the bed, jerk route and this is something that I have done numerous times before to get a different dream, and its always Blake I counted 35 restarts and its always him lol

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugfix 1.2.3
+ Fixed, if you selected outfit number 1 as you brothel outfit you couldn't change to outfit number 2.
+ Fixed the bugged doors in the brothel (You could not leave the rooms)
+ Fixed could not talk to ginger to trigger the lesbian dreams

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67F460CE4BD3F763D0EBF29ADA4A2730A888EA65&xl=1196647736&dn=AND+_1.2.3.torrent

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
I came across this to and ended up using a save editor to fix that as I am not a fan of Blake, to me he is this games Eric that in itself is a sore spot for me, I have since then waited till the futa elf to loose the mc's virginity and always checked the mirror before doing anything else.

Currently though I have came across a curious error/bug or nuisance I only dream of the blake path I have restarted the game with a save at the bed, jerk route and this is something that I have done numerous times before to get a different dream, and its always Blake I counted 35 restarts and its always him lol
I kept in mind situation when Vicky not get fucked first time (pay or titjob to futa), but the second time she's have a vaginal sex with futa and still have a virgin. I've checked the mirror a few times. And I dislike Blake too :)

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018

I kept in mind situation when Vicky not get fucked first time (pay or titjob to futa), but the second time she's have a vaginal sex with futa and still have a virgin. I've checked the mirror a few times. And I dislike Blake too :)

Ahh So I am not alone with disliking Blake. To me it always felt more like a tester character for the Sexual Scenes then anything else, which then the creator left them in the game because not including them wouldn't make sense when they put so much work into them.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What is bad about blake is that I have done runs where i do not talk to him in the pub nor go behind the pub and yet I will get stuck in a cycle of dreaming of him

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes