Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
At bordell only action that cost mana is blowjon, tit job and hand job wont cost any mana.

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Stumble upon this game today. Stuck because of a bug with taxes on the first day.
It looked fun. Too bad. But it tends to prove that RPGMV is worthless.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When you're a bit further in the game, Sarah will leave a message to come and talk at the pub. She'll tell you to check out the brothel. That's also where you can change in a new outfit.

I'm having the problem now that after going to the brothel, talking to everyone and even working there, when I go back to Sarah, I'll get the same conversation from her. Weird stuff. -_-

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Help, I started a new game and when the Brothel part arrives, it says more content later

marcos1992

May 19, 2018
after working in the brothel when i go to sara she alawas saying that she cant get the work wtf ??
any one know how to fix this ?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Imma be a bit shameless and ask for a save.
I have played through this game a couple of times already, but the old save files are incompatible.

Would be great to have save that has some Innkeeper progression or at least at the start of his route.

Reactions: Ryan

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Fair warning these things could be because my saves are from an older version(0.7.6) to be exact but It seems other people are complaining about some similar bugs/unfinished content

Not much besides the brothel animations have been added. This is a very buggy/unfinished release. Makes sense because it is patreon version. But basic things such as tracking virginity don't work, no text difference even though the brothel mistress implies the "John's" will get a little rough with you if you say you are a virgin because this brothel doesn't sell them. All you get is a basic scene and sometimes based on which scene you get things like you can swallow over spit out the cum, allow them to cum inside you versus outside, but there is no difference till the end result.

To progress in the brothel there seems to be a hidden variable which keeps track to your work progress, you do enough jobs, vaginal scenes open up do a couple of those and the anal scenes show up, but again there is nothing special here, they very much seem like placeholder/barebones content.

Which scenes you get depending on when you do a job. 100 mp you will get a certain person in each room, same things with descending order.

Tax collector seems to be bugged, no matter it seems to say you made 0 silver each day. Sarah is bugged like someone else said above. If you are using an older save make sure you are not addicted to cum else you can't continue into the brothel at all.

Was going to grind out the lesbian dreams to see them, but the little carrot(cheat/debug thing) in the jerks house doesn't work correctly due to this day night cycle thing, and you can't do other jobs because you have to talk to Sarah which just throws you into doing all the brothel shit.

Overall I think anyone who hasn't played this release should skip it, wait for the bug fix patreon version or wait till the public version of this release is out.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Fair warning these things could be because my saves are from an older version(0.7.6) to be exact but It seems other people are complaining about some similar bugs/unfinished content

Not much besides the brothel animations have been added. This is a very buggy/unfinished release. Makes sense because it is patreon version. But basic things such as tracking virginity don't work, no text difference even though the brothel mistress implies the "John's" will get a little rough with you if you say you are a virgin because this brothel doesn't sell them. All you get is a basic scene and sometimes based on which scene you get things like you can swallow over spit out the cum, allow them to cum inside you versus outside, but there is no difference till the end result.

To progress in the brothel there seems to be a hidden variable which keeps track to your work progress, you do enough jobs, vaginal scenes open up do a couple of those and the anal scenes show up, but again there is nothing special here, they very much seem like placeholder/barebones content.

Which scenes you get depending on when you do a job. 100 mp you will get a certain person in each room, same things with descending order.

Tax collector seems to be bugged, no matter it seems to say you made 0 silver each day. Sarah is bugged like someone else said above. If you are using an older save make sure you are not addicted to cum else you can't continue into the brothel at all.

Was going to grind out the lesbian dreams to see them, but the little carrot(cheat/debug thing) in the jerks house doesn't work correctly due to this day night cycle thing, and you can't do other jobs because you have to talk to Sarah which just throws you into doing all the brothel shit.

Overall I think anyone who hasn't played this release should skip it, wait for the bug fix patreon version or wait till the public version of this release is out.
Tax part is not true. It only bugs out when you work at brothell if you do other work like dance, clean horses etc then it will count silver correctly.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Stumble upon this game today. Stuck because of a bug with taxes on the first day.
It looked fun. Too bad. But it tends to prove that RPGMV is worthless.
Right because other programs aren't buggy at release...
RPGM games are jewels, it takes a lot of skill and patience to refine them, like diamonds, but if done correctly it shines.

Reactions: netsrac

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
So BJ George is not included in this update, right? Because I am still getting the same message.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Get the mission from Sara work in Brothel if I get in and go behind the door 3 man standing and then nothing happen.
Only exit right circle? Help please

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Get the mission from Sara work in Brothel if I get in and go behind the door 3 man standing and then nothing happen.
Only exit right circle? Help please
This it the entrance for costumers. You need to speak to the sugar mommy and than go into the room behind the counter.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes