ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
from what I understand, that is the end of that storyline. If you get nude to free the girls, it's story on pause till it gets updated. If you do not get naked, you get one additional mission to rescue someone, and then it's story on pause till it gets updated. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
depends from what everything has player achieved before this mission, anyway this rescue quest will trigger event with dark elf futa/shemale

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So, I dig this game and often pop back in from time to time to see what updates have been done, haven't touched it lately though, mostly because I keep waiting for a continuation of the BE quest line, does anyone have a idea if that's still happening? It seems whiteraven is gearing towards the prostitution run, what with the intro of the woman under the bridge, but that doesn't grab me as much as the BE and being the Bar Bimbo did. so to recap, has there been any movement on going bigger with the breasts?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everybody ... can someone tell me, how to spend time in this incredible good game, when one has no more energy? I used the carrot box and now I stuck in the morning and cannot visit the tax-officer.

lexerox

May 10, 2018
Hi everybody ... can someone tell me, how to spend time in this incredible good game, when one has no more energy? I used the carrot box and now I stuck in the morning and cannot visit the tax-officer.
Happened to me also. Trying going to the bar, and talk to the girl to clean the bottles. After the work, it will be immediately night, and you should be able to talk to tax officer. It worked for me.

Viktor Marek

Apr 5, 2018
hi
I got stuck at the part where I have to talk to Sarah for the second time in the pub.
I'll go there and she keep saying "I'll let you know when you're needed again ..."

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Question, is there any real sex in the game ? i remember a while ago doing the same thing over and over again and the only thing i could do was flashing, funny enough the mirror says im a virgin yet since im -33 corruption craving for sex , ironic huh ^^

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Question, is there any real sex in the game ? i remember a while ago doing the same thing over and over again and the only thing i could do was flashing, funny enough the mirror says im a virgin yet since im -33 corruption craving for sex , ironic huh ^^
there is, with shemale elf and this guy from tavern, and also plenty oral sex

noslen1687

Apr 7, 2018
Has anyone encountered the following?
Victoria returns from her first scouting mission to the orc camp and goes to the pub to report to Sarah that the orcs have two prisoners. But instead of planning the rescue, the dialog jumps ahead to after the rescue. Sarah says she was just outside talking to Emma and Julia, and that she is disappointed with Victoria because she got them in trouble and they were barely able to escape the orcs. Sarah says the orcs have captured Sophie and sends Victoria to scout the camp.
I am playing version 1.1.1, and I am not playing from an old save.
Did I mess something up by doing something out of order?

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Has anyone encountered the following?
Victoria returns from her first scouting mission to the orc camp and goes to the pub to report to Sarah that the orcs have two prisoners. But instead of planning the rescue, the dialog jumps ahead to after the rescue. Sarah says she was just outside talking to Emma and Julia, and that she is disappointed with Victoria because she got them in trouble and they were barely able to escape the orcs. Sarah says the orcs have captured Sophie and sends Victoria to scout the camp.
I am playing version 1.1.1, and I am not playing from an old save.
Did I mess something up by doing something out of order?
no, everything is fine, go and rescue the girl :)
only fail is if you haven't scene with rescue of previous two girls

U

User_74887

sorry to ask but does anyone know how I can equip the wench cloth??

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
He said on Discord couple of days ago: "Not today, need to finish the brothel mission, write and render for a scene and a new dream sequence. Then bug test, expect it next week would say around 5-7 June"

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes