Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Just started this game and I seem to have a bug where I chose to stay with the old man, but his character portrait is stuck in the middle of the screen and I can't do anything else.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Where is the new roaming goblin character? And how do I access the new/alternate scenes with Bogwart the goblin you can get cum off?

Reactions: iainmore

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Ah, so this is another one of those "Version 1.0 but actually nowhere near complete" sort of games huh? I was saving this to play when it was completed, bummer.

It seems alright other than some really creepy facial expressions and scary two frame "animations" hopefully they get more frames added, people teleporting in and out of vagina's is more frightening than sexy.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm trying to join Sarah... can't figure out how for the life of me to get a guard to buy her a drink... Guess I'm just going to turn her into a useless slut again

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm trying to join Sarah... can't figure out how for the life of me to get a guard to buy her a drink... Guess I'm just going to turn her into a useless slut again
Yeah I think you have to, she has to flash her tits to get a drink.

Kind of annoying really, would be more satisfying if there was some sort of a charisma stat.
As far as the game has gone doesn't seem like preserving her virginity will be all that possible, not when he'll give a dude a handjob after he groped her ass once...

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Every time I ask someone if I can join them they say I'm not buying you a drink, they don't give me the option to flash them... so my corruption has to be low enough to join Sarah but high enough to flash people... Great

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Every time I ask someone if I can join them they say I'm not buying you a drink, they don't give me the option to flash them... so my corruption has to be low enough to join Sarah but high enough to flash people... Great
Yeah I think the only way you can even do it is going to visit the gloryhole bit over and over.

I got bored and just went to drink some goblin cum, well more accurately I cheated some in.
Takes way too long to progress in this game, sucks how you're forced to go to sleep after using all your energy.
Especially bad when you don't sleep in the jerks house and can't use that magic box of carrots...

Kintara

Feb 27, 2018
I have a bug... and I am stuck... :(
After few days, when Emma is in the inn, with the locked door doing a bj to the innkeeper, I peek inside and then the picture of the bj remains even if the game seems to go on, indeed I can walk after the scene but I see nothing but the bj in my screen. I tried 3 times from the last saved game, but always the same, also restarting the game.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes