Mod RPGM A New Dawn Gallery mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Updated to latest game version. Haven't included the new scenes as busy on my own game atm but it will now work with the current game version.

Reactions: kamina666

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
same here, did you solve the problem?
yea after I install it, and then close the game out, I had to restart the game from the start for it to show up, so if you try to add it to a save spot, I guess it don't work, so yea, add it, then close the game out, then reopen the game and start a new game, then it show up

Yellowrose_

Feb 18, 2023

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to A New Dawn allowing you to replay scenes. To access it you'll need to start a new game(Skip or no skip) then you should find "Gallery" in your key items. You can change your breast size using the character in the top left. You should not use this with any game version other than the one listed.​

Updated: 24/09/23
Game: A New Dawn
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 4.2.4

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Can you please help me as I don't know what to do on an android, nor I can find apk editor pro

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
any screen how the gallery looks like ? if there are RPG elements with moving there and clickin to check the scene and it takes so long. no thx. so how the gallery looks like ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote