• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A Mother's Love Pt.3 Plus

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I have downloaded this game ever since it has been posted here. The game has been running smoothly until today. When you start the game it is ok and when getting to the choices to pick and you click on one it goes on but then it some how happens start about three story line again and you see the same choices again. I have been playing the heck out of this game and have tried different scenes endings but i just cannot stop playing this game. Anyone else that has had this problem not only this game but others as well?:confused::unsure::unsure:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I have downloaded this game ever since it has been posted here. The game has been running smoothly until today. When you start the game it is ok and when getting to the choices to pick and you click on one it goes on but then it some how happens start about three story line again and you see the same choices again. I have been playing the heck out of this game and have tried different scenes endings but i just cannot stop playing this game. Anyone else that has had this problem not only this game but others as well?:confused::unsure::unsure:
Have you asked on the game thread? Will get a lot more eyeballs of people playing that game than here.