timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, I hope there's a footjob in this one. Those are some sexy ass feet.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Excellent game! Love corruption games and the mother is a great target for it. Helps that she bears an uncanny resemblance to the only Nicole I know if RL :love:;)
There's alot of content for a first chapter and several interesting variations on the main path (nice that the scrollback in unlocked allowing you to see alot without having to keep restarting). Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings to the table.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know, but it seems that it's the same start that BigMistake game .. Right ???

I don't know who is the first ...

Edit: Seems to be ORB Origin :=)

D

Deleted member 363645

Wow.. a this really should be receiving more attentrion..

Rodita

May 22, 2017
WTF?! A Compressed version with ONLY 52 MB?! Wow...This game ARE really less content than i think...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, could someone publish the content of OrbOrigin's last post (dated February 17th) in his patreon web?
Is there any complete walkthrough?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

First off, we would like to apologize for the long wait for the next part/update on A Mother's Love. Honest note, we're having some personal difficulty that had caused us to delay the releasing process however, we do understand that it is not a proper excuse.
We're also aware that many of you guys may be upset but do know that as developers, we also are upset at ourselves for letting this happen.

Here are some rendered photo from the next update. Check them out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said we will have a release someday of this week. As usual, please look forward to it.
Thank You.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes