TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's the right options for the negotiation? Do I keep pushing until she agree to strip? Then it says I can't help her fix the stove.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{size=20}{i}{color=#5757FF}CumHard:{/color Oh my girl!'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3324, in script
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 550, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1552, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\A Mother's Love [Part 1]\AMothersLovePt1-Part1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1962, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 120, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{size=20}{i}{color=#5757FF}CumHard:{/color Oh my girl!'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love - Pt 1 Part1
Thu Feb 07 01:45:45 2019

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I usually not interest in 3D game but I want to jump out of box now
what am going to expect in this game? before I spend my time getting it

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Nice renders - even though the mom's ass is ridiculous. The Engrish and the spelling left my eyes bleeding a bit. Marilyn's the real hottie in this game!

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
When i first saw the games titel it took me about a millisecond to think "ok another game about mother and son bla bla.." and if i hadnt stopped to read the text i would have just clicked away. But hey this was a new thing..and a real good start.

That milf is amazing:love:

Great start and very good content. Already longing for next update..:)

rRaubkateRr

Jun 19, 2018
i hope this greater than a wife and mother
oh wait i think it is at least we saw full naked grown woman without lower body censorship, and we don't have to wait in years to see her naked
There are already many choices possible in this early version, I hope this will continue in following versions, which will be very comprehensive for the author. For me, I will always choose the most romantic route with the possibility to have my mother for my own, only!
:love:;)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Man, this one was a lot longer than I thought it was going to be.

But honestly, it's a good thing I'm not actually this main character. I'd be blackmailing the mom, while still sleeping with the daughter. Plus if I was really forced to leave the girl, the best friend is hotter anyway.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Personally, I think more and more that Kyle should take a long look at this game to improve his Dual Family.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes