Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Well, considering its been announced in game that Nicole is already pregnant that is confirmation right there even if the dev hasnt come out and said it. Although I get the feeling that it will also determine how many times you have cum inside her to count as actually being pregnant and IF you decide to keep the baby or not. We probably wont know until Chapter 14 what the official word is and depending on the certain variables that I mentioned before because there is only one time that the MC cums inside her and it wasnt a choice either and that was after their first date. The doctor says she is at least a week pregnant which is way after the first date. So the dev either didnt think that thru completely or else he has something else planned for how her pregnancy is explained IF you only came inside her only once.
There have been some moments where Nicole wanted MC's cum besides the sex scene after their first "official" date but I can't recall which ones.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is really great.......but is it just me or does anyone else not like Marilyn at all? I find when I'm having my interactions with her I'm getting SUPER annoyed and just want to skip everything with her.
fully agree...not sure wtf she and that supernatural crap is included at all.
the game probably would be even better without her/it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That is true but it would have been great if there was a compressed version download for this.
You can find the Compressed versions pretty easily by using the Search at the upper right and setting your personal search option to 'Most recent'. Search for Compressed is all it takes. Would get you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
You can find the Compressed versions pretty easily by using the Search at the upper right and setting your personal search option to 'Most recent'. Search for Compressed is all it takes. Would get you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a million! I was still fumbling around F95 since i don't really use the search function that often. This really helped me a lot. :D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephea

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Any one knows the passwords with numbers, words and names?
Incase you still wondering check the officephone for the number check the coffee cup twice for the first word and think about who let you in the office for the last one Name.

What I wonna know is why this MC has the reptaion of a thug at school.
When he once again proves he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag?.
The MC may be brave but he's useless in a fight.
Maralyn's is twice the fighter he could ever be.
And he must hit like a newborn baby how else can someone after getting hit by a metal wrench upside their head.
Shurged it off so easy unless there's fek all power behind it.
yet the MC is only yanked back by his coller and thrown behind Beeman and he's out of action for triple the amout of time.
I wont even get started on how bad that mountain top scene really was this Dev really should try to not write fights scene's.
He should stick to the normal story stuff that he's half decent at.
As much as I like this game the Dev's seems to be delibratly making it harder to actually like the MC.
Especially with fight scene's like that.

That's My opinion only.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr Secz and lumley
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes