• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Idk man, imo that sounds like a great way to further traumatize a person with sexual issues.
I think the dev did a good job writing the physical intimacy 'scene' between Vanessa and the MC.

The writing style for a number of encounters includes consent:

* Letting Kate control the sexual aspect of their relationship and keep it a secret until she is ready (and, IMO, she has good reasons for this approach)

* Letting Sophia determine how comfortable she was with the MC - first telling him to wear a condom then deciding that she did not want him to - and he made no fuss either time and he was a supportive lover

* Letting Vanessa determine the 'when' of lovemaking (it took a long time before she viewed the MC as someone she Could trust to let inside her guard and yes - her body.

Now - one perspective is that all this consent was a no brainer, where others could see it as at least partly a writing style; I favor the second based on how other devs have written cold female LIs who do eventually thaw out and enjoy/reciprocate affection.

I view it as part of the dev's writing style and that the MC pays close attention to consent and tries to be honest with the different women who are in his life - he is Not exclusive and does not claim to be.

My perspective is that Vanessa has trust issues across the board - The sunglasses are a banner for this 'keep the world at a distance' approach of hers.

The first time she removed those glasses and actually looked at the MC was when they shared a very important moment - their feelings surrounding the loss of their mothers.

So, I see the way this physical intimacy plays out as the dev giving us insight into Vanessa; she is allowing the MC inside more of her world.

I don't expect the next episode to include Vanessa gushing about the MC or insisting on him holding her hands whenever they are together, especially when they are among the general public - She is far from that level of display when it comes to affection (at least for now).

I think the next few episodes will help tell more of where she feels she and the MC are at in their relationship and something like her choice to reach out and hold his hand or to seek a kiss, especially in public, would be a major statement that their relationship is evolving into something closer and very special given what we know of Vanessa.

I see a major difference between the MC pushing Vanessa's boundaries with his physical displays of affection and Vanessa clearly seeking comfort and care by initiating PDA with the MC (so PDA for Her versus something either might do for the modeling campaign).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So here's the easiest question. What sexual issues with Vanessa that MC further traumatized her with?
I was talking about your last post on the "how to react in similar situations". But going back to Vanessa, we don't know what issues she may or may not have because the MC just followed her instructions like a good puppy without any questions.
- Just fuck me and fuck off.
- Yes ma'am.
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I was talking about your last post on the "how to react in similar situations".
That is my whole point. Your reaction worked for your IRL situation. But it doesn't mean it'd work in Vanessa's case. All of my comments about this topic are based on Vanessa as a character and what the game has shown. Your comments about this topic are based on your own personal preference and experience on someone IRL that is not like Vanessa. Two very different things. :WeSmart:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a problem with my game? I downloaded the version from this page (ep 14) but at the end of episode 13 it redirected me to the home screen, isn't episode 14 supposed to be included?

If anyone can answer me, thanks in advance.
dont use outdated mods.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
* Letting Kate control the sexual aspect of their relationship and keep it a secret until she is ready (and, IMO, she has good reasons for this approach)
Have to admit I was not a fan of that scene with Kate. Could be just be a me thing, and part of liking to be in control, but it felt controlling to me and smacks of her not trusting him. Obviously she has reasons for wanting to keep it a secret, but yeah it seems like she really didn't trust him at all and wanted to dictate every aspect of the relationship. Hopefully she'll chill a bit in the future or show a bit more faith in him.

It's not a critism of the game or me bitching about something I wanted, just saying I didn't like that one scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess you can call me unforgiven then.
Nom nom nom.

Reactions: wiseold6996

mohdm22

Dec 30, 2019
I have no desire to play these games lately. I feel bored and I don't know why this game aroused my curiosity.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Yes, it works on Windows 10. After updating to Windows 11, it does not work
Try this :

Extract the zip file containing the game to the :
C:\Program Files (x86)\

and run the game's .exe file.

Also, make sure your video drivers are up to date.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
i have windows11 game works fine for me..but for those that are having problems running the game on win 11, just right click on the game .exe file and click properties, then in the top tabs click compatibility, then just click the box that says compatibility mode choose what windows you want to run it on, its the same for any other game :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 14 0.32 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1136 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes