3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A Love Story Prologue
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: dE_VoYd and crisbr

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
I like the game with some new models (most of the game are just same model) it's a good start for prologue but I have to wait for some updates to review ☺☺☺

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

A Love Story [Prologue] [Defany] - Original Size: (481MB)

Squashed Download Win (36MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
well damn. I didn't read the tags, I thought, ok... the mc has feelings for a childhood friend, and he's unable to confess those feelings.. maybe his father dies and she comes to the funeral to comfort him and something happens. Just another incest game.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well this looks interesting will keep a eye out for future updates wish all the best to the dev :)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
NTR!!! I swear my heart rate goes up every time i see a game like this that has it. I mean that in the best way possible. Does the dev reply here? Wanted to know if this game will have a few things before i might possible jump into his Patreon. A prologue and we already have a animated sex scene. Even though it's just a dream i still love it. Cannot wait for more updates. Keep up the good work! :p

Reactions: crisbr

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you all for your comments on my game, tho i can not ignore some criticism like Michael Myers and Lucy :D Before i start the development of Chapter 1 i will try to improve the skin shaders and lighting to capture more realistic scenes.
the cheating tag is for the mc or the heroines?
i mean is the heroines cheating on the mc or the mc cheating on the heroines?
Any sex scenes?
NTR!!! I swear my heart rate goes up every time i see a game like this that has it. I mean that in the best way possible. Does the dev reply here? Wanted to know if this game will have a few things before i might possible jump into his Patreon. A prologue and we already have a animated sex scene. Even though it's just a dream i still love it. Cannot wait for more updates. Keep up the good work! :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you all for your comments on my game, tho i can not ignore some criticism like Michael Myers and Lucy :D Before i start the development of Chapter 1 i will try to improve the skin shaders and lighting to capture more realistic scenes.

thanks for replying , i guess this game is not for me then, i do hate any type of game where the mc gets cheated , ntr, cucked or any type of those fetishes xD, but good luck with your game ;)

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
it's great game, I LOVE The characters, the story, the choices too, i love them all
worth it to support

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018

Alright cool, thx for letting me know. The only thing i was wondering about is will the MC's mom get an NTR scene as well cause that be really hot. But since you mentioned all this will happen in the later stage's of the game i will wait before i support. Can't wait for more stuff though no matter what, as i like the game.

Reactions: Sharper
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote