VN Others Completed A Kiss For The Petals: The Angel’s Longing [Final] [Yurin Yurin]

Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded all the links and when I open the game this message appears: "??????? Max regex search depth exceeded." :cry:
It's been a while since I've played Fuguriya and Yurin Yurin yurige but sounds like an issue with Japanese locales. Does the text display correctly or is it a bunch of ???? or mojibake (garbled ASCII or even Unicode characters that don't make sense)?

It pains me to see that after 15 years not a single one was uncensored. Color me impressed, MangaGamer did, apparently.

Edit: Ninja'd, lol.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I don't know if this is causing your problem, but
some Japanes Games require to change region and language to japanese.
Or just use Locale Emulator. No need to set your complete system to Japanese (with all the troubles that go with it).

Just install the program and then you simply right-click the .exe file and choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. You can even set a desktop link to the game to automatically run the program in Japanese locale. The Locale Emulator program is easy to set up (I use version 2.5.0.1 at this moment), and I never ever had to set my complete system to Japanese region and language again. So fare every program that needed to be run in Japanese region and language works perfectly with Locale Emulator.

Really - Don't mess with your complete system if you can do the same thing with a simple small program. You can find it over here:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
These series was one of the first eroge VNs I have played, and holy fuck this is great.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
For those that want the first two of those "Angel series" VN's.
They are (not yet) on F95Zone, but you can download them from Ryuugames.
Here are the links (if I am not allowed to give this links, then please remove them):

Keep in mind that some of them have to be executed using the Japanese locale setting (you can do that by using the Locale Emulator, as I pointed out above).

Now there is hoping the last missing VN in my "collection" is translated also.
It's the sequel to the "Next Generation" VN, called Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Revolution! Rinagisa
VNDB:
Maybe they jump on that one too. We will see...

I hope this is useful. As said above: If it's not useful, and/or the links are not allowed, feel free to remove this post!

Last edited:

Oshiina

Jun 29, 2020
Or just use Locale Emulator. No need to set your complete system to Japanese (with all the troubles that go with it).

Just install the program and then you simply right-click the .exe file and choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. You can even set a desktop link to the game to automatically run the program in Japanese locale. The Locale Emulator program is easy to set up (I use version 2.5.0.1 at this moment), and I never ever had to set my complete system to Japanese region and language again. So fare every program that needed to be run in Japanese region and language works perfectly with Locale Emulator.

Really - Don't mess with your complete system if you can do the same thing with a simple small program. You can find it over here:
That works ! Thank you so much !! :):)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SonoHanabiraNiKuchizukeOTenshiNoAkogare-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​