Collection VN Others A Kiss For The Petals Collection [2023-04-01] [Fuguriya]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you have a torrent client already installed and associated with .torrent files, when you right click the torrent link and select "save as..." it is automatically set as a .torrent file.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yes, check collection list spoiler for what is included
Ok. Got the 15th Game fixed? You uploaded the no sexual content version back in 2018 since the NSFW version wasn´t translated, just the SFW version. St. Michaels Lobby translated the NSFW Windows Version also on his site, is it the SFW or the NSFW Version in the Collection?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok. Got the 15th Game fixed? You uploaded the no sexual content version back in 2018 since the NSFW version wasn´t translated, just the SFW version. St. Michaels Lobby translated the NSFW Windows Version also on his site, is it the SFW or the NSFW Version in the Collection?
Should be NSFW

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Are the two no sexual content spin offs Hanahira! and Yuririn (Yuri Cycle) in this? Hanahira! was translated quite some time ago (can be found on vndb) and Yuri Cylce was translated from the same guy like the Angel Series. Also the missing 13th and 14th Game from the Main Series was translated by the guy from the angel Series.

Also the Windows Version for the 15th game was released from this guy (called Game 16th on Wikipedia). This has sexual Content, the original Release had it not and I think you posted the No sexual content version back in 2018.
The guy from the angel series calls it the 15th game.

For as far as I know that 18+ version of the 15th game is called "From the Day we First Met" while the all-ages version is called "Remembering How We Met". The guy's at St. Michaels Lobby have translated the 18+ version, but on their website you can only get the translation files. They have no link to any store or download page (that last one understandable) for the full 18+ version. As far as I can see in the above collection only the all-ages version is included and not the 18+ version.

I have been searching for the 18+ version for a while now, but had no success so far. The only ones I could find where the all-ages versions. It is probably available somewhere (otherwise this translation could not have been made), but so far all my searches have been unsuccessful. Not a big one of course, but it gives a nagging feeling for those that are completionists...

Last edited:

omgITSorange

Jun 6, 2022
When I try to open Maidens of St. Michael, nothing happens. I tried running it as admin too. Is this a bug or am I missing something? The installation instructions just says "extract and run" so I'm at a loss at what to do.

omgITSorange

Jun 6, 2022
When I try to open Maidens of St. Michael, nothing happens. I tried running it as admin too. Is this a bug or am I missing something? The installation instructions just says "extract and run" so I'm at a loss at what to do.
Ok I think I figured it out. The file path was just too long, because it opened after I shortened some of the folder names.

Thanks for posting the collection, been wanting to catch up with this series.

AngeloNero

Jan 25, 2018
Ok I think I figured it out. The file path was just too long, because it opened after I shortened some of the folder names.

Thanks for posting the collection, been wanting to catch up with this series.
What kind of files did you shorten? I did it with the primary only Maidens of Michael left and some inside the folders, but still not running, even with trying running as admin or with locale emulator.

omgITSorange

Jun 6, 2022
What kind of files did you shorten? I did it with the primary only Maidens of Michael left and some inside the folders, but still not running, even with trying running as admin or with locale emulator.
I just renamed the main folder to something shorter, and I also removed the "A Kiss for the Petals - " prefixes from the subfolders

AngeloNero

Jan 25, 2018
I just renamed the main folder to something shorter, and I also removed the "A Kiss for the Petals - " prefixes from the subfolders
Hmmm even after naming it under a different name and making sure that no file got "A Kiss for the Petals - " in the name, still not running

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
When the page is open, right click and save or hit ctrl + s and save it. Rename it from a .txt file to .torrent
working tracker list for the torrent if anyone is interested

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announceel37

udp://open.stealth.si:80/announceel42

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announceel41

udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:6969/announce

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce

udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce

CheeseyHR

May 15, 2020
Hmmm even after naming it under a different name and making sure that no file got "A Kiss for the Petals - " in the name, still not running
Did you ever find a fix? I've tried everything under the sun with no luck lmao.

EDIT: turns out all of the renpy games in the collection torrent aren't working in general. I downloaded Maidens of Michael from the individual MEGA link and it worked just fine.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote